It's a shame cause of many divorces

site publishes an interesting post LJ Blogersha Moraine morality, in which the author offers an interesting perspective on the problem of family nedoponimaniya.Znaete that? Guys go, believe me, not from areas overgrown bikini. And do not even figure on the overfed. Everything is much deeper. Come on, pour some coffee and talk heart to heart.

About half of my friends have already divorced thirty years. Among those over forty, of 80%. Often the reason for divorce - woman. Aunts sigh: I have hair from bikini waxing deleted. And I go to the gym regularly. I have all this treasure, and he still has left. What's the matter ?!

You know what? Guys go, believe me, not from areas overgrown bikini. And do not even figure on the overfed. Everything is much deeper. Come on, pour some coffee and talk heart to heart.

Men and women perceive the house differently. For a woman, the house - her element, her kingdom, where everything has to be perfect. Her cross her battle, you could say.

When a woman sees in the house ideal, in her mind the sirens are activated.

IUIUIUIUIUIUI !!! Attack! Attempt! Reduced defense capability! Urgent throw all efforts to eliminate interference! IUIUIUIUIUIUI !!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is as a general decides. We remember that within the house it feels like to work, or even more important. It is very important and responsible.

- Soldier husband! To battle! Eliminate the litter box! Win a Christmas tree!

But it can not say, though unconsciously is what is happening. So she just says something like this:

- Well, what are you doing, huh? Christmas tree still can not bring the whole house in the needles! And the cat toilet all zasral you!

If there is a more mother-in-law, who, coming to a young couple, too, subconsciously perceives as its home, and the wife submits to her rank, it gets worse.

Number of sirens sounding in the house - IUIUIUIUIUIUI !!! - Doubled!

And what is a house for a man? House - a cave in which he can hide from the storms of life. Safe shelter rear. The only source of peace.

This contradiction with the inattentive, unresponsive wife can bring to rabies! He came to rest, and now this.

So I would advise the ladies to remember this difference when planning chores. And not too zealous in their desire to make everything perfect, especially the hands of her husband.

I do believe that man has the right to obtain from their women the following things. They allow you to make the home what it should be for men, a place of rest.

Respect. It must be assured for 1000% of that house no one obzovet his goat, loser, slacker. Not to mention the worst epithets. Never and for no reason you can not afford to allow disrespect to her husband. As, however, we should not tolerate disrespect to him. And if you allow yourself to hearts cry out something like, This is a moron again nakosyachil, do anything you can not, you're one foot standing in a divorce. Silence. Yes, my husband has the right to receive a portion of the house of silence. It is a place where he can sleep off and take a break from life's storms. I understand that the ideal can not be achieved. But we could at least not artificially increase the amount of noise in the house? No Gundyaev tesch, no lecturing, no ora. Honor his sleep, kept him quiet. When you break the silence with their shouts and grunts, you're almost standing in divorce two feet. The beauty and harmony. You're now say that this is sexism, but I believe that a husband has the right to an aesthetically pleasing, keeping an eye on a wife. And clean cozy home. Now start a conversation about the division of domestic responsibilities in working pair. But this extreme case has come once a week cleaning lady, sometimes it is easier to pay a couple hundred cleaning and forget. energy. The house is a kind of a place to recharge his batteries. So, the house should be all that they can make up for the lost energy. His favorite food. The ability to watch a good movie. The ability to take a fragrant bath. A loving wife, which is not extinguished interest in life ...

Author Morena Moran

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting