Here is a woman, pregnant pyaternyashkami

Meet this Australian Kimberley Tucci - mother of two children, who waits five more.

Yes, you heard right: she waits pyaternyashek ! These pictures of Kimberley in the 25th week of pregnancy. Looks like a goddess, is not it?

About a year a woman could not become pregnant with third child, and that in July last her wish fulfilled. According to his Facebook page itself Kim, she developed some speculation that she may be pregnant with twins, but these developments, it is not exactly expected.

"During the first ultrasound the doctor began to count the ovum:" The first, second, third, fourth, fifth! '"- Says Kimberly. "" I heard right? Five of them ??? "- I asked. Then speechless and I could only have a laugh. " (By the way, the probability of conceiving naturally pyaternyashek is 1 in 55 million).

Kimberly then called her husband, who immediately came to the hospital. Of course, he was also shocked, but immediately reassured his wife that they will cope.

Of course, pregnancy, Kim can not be called serene: she suffers from nausea, joint pain, itching, frequent urination, insomnia and eating disorders. But all five kids in her stomach healthy, and Kim remains positive.

"Is it worth it? Yes! And I really hope that all will be well! »

via www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/five-babies-five-babies-five-babies-five-babies#.qbavKg6RO

Tags

See also

New and interesting