The amazing story of a boy who has ceased to come to school

In one Moscow school I stopped going to school boy. A week does not go, the two ... the phone was not Lev and classmates on the advice of a teacher, decided to go to his house. Levin's mother opened the door. Her face was very sad. Children greeted and asked timidly:

- Why Loew did not go to school?

Mom said sadly:

- He will not learn from you. He underwent surgery. Unsuccessfully. Loew himself blind and can not walk ...

The boys were silent, looked at each other, and then one of them suggested:

- And we in turn will lead to school.

- And to accompany home.

- And the lessons will help you to do - interrupting each other, twittered classmates.

Mother eyes filled with tears. She ran into the room of friends. A little later, feeling their way by hand, they went Loew blindfolded. The boys froze. Only now they really understood what a misfortune happened to their friend. Loew said with effort:

- Hello.

And then from all sides poured:

- I'll pick you up tomorrow and spend in school.

- And I'll tell you that we were in algebra.

- I'm on the history.

Loew did not know who to listen to, and only nodded his head in confusion. Mom's face a barrage of tears rolled down.

After the departure of the guys made a plan - when someone comes who says what subjects who will walk with Lev and drive him to school. At school, the boy, who was sitting with Lev at a desk, quietly told him during the lesson that the teacher writes on the blackboard. How froze class when Loew replied! How happy it all five, even more than his!

Loew studied fine. It is better to learn to become whole class. In order to explain the lesson to a friend in distress, you need to know it. And the guys tried. Moreover, in the winter they have to drive to the rink Levu. The boy was very fond of classical music, and classmates went with him to the symphony concerts ...

School Loew graduated with a gold medal, then went to college. And there were found friends who were his eyes. After graduation Loew continued to study and eventually became world-famous mathematician, academician Pontryagin.
Countless people his sight for good.

Boris Ganago, "Insight»
from the book "Children of the faith»

Lev Pontryagin - a Soviet mathematician, one of the greatest mathematicians of the XX century. He has made significant contributions to algebraic and differential topology, the theory of oscillations, the calculus of variations, control theory. Pontryagin school work had a great influence on the development of management theory and the calculus of variations around the world.

: You-journal.ru

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting