12 facts about Tom Hardy, one of the best actors of our time

to Tom Hardy's fate has been very favorable: his films are very popular, and the actor "finished badly" to the nomination for "Oscar". He's a little weird, but surprisingly humane. < Website published some interesting facts about Tom Hardy, narrated by himself.

1. "Men have always scared me. To the extent that I could not go to the gym. Due to the overabundance of testosterone out there, I felt weak. I do not feel very brave. In ordinary life, I do not feel strong, powerful and capable of anything. In general, I'm not what, in my opinion, should be the man. So you have to look for it in yourself, to imitate and try to understand how to bring it into your reality ».

2. On the rumors about his feud with Charlize Theron: «It is a pity that there is an such an opinion. I believe that it is damn fine. She's just amazing. And I think it is one of the most talented actresses of our generation ».

3. About his past drug addiction and spirits: «I have made it clear:" By following this path, you katishsya down, Tom. You can not go back. That's all you should understand. " This message will remain until the end of life in my mind. It helps me to start a new life. I did not appreciate his life, until faced with the risk of losing something that is much more important than just behavior. Frankly, I was damn lucky. Any experience that puts you on the brink of death - if you are only able to realize that it was he - to leave an indelible mark on your soul. And then you feel shame, guilt and fear for everything that was done before. This is a recipe of how to get rid otproshlogo and return to your life all the good that you could be ».

4. Youth Tom, who grew up in a bohemian family - mother, an artist, writer-dad - really stood out violent: zero before he did not get out of Rehab.

5. He began his career in the military drama, playing the US Army Private John Yanovecha in the TV series "Band of Brothers" (2001).

6. Hardy's debut in the movie took place in the military thriller Ridley Scott's "The Fall" Black Hawk Down, "" (2001).

7. In 2003, Hardy was awarded the prize theatrical London Evening Standard Theatre Award for outstanding debut on stage in the play Blood and In Arabia, We'd All Be Kings, set the theaters and the Royal Court Theatre Hampstead Theatre. The following year he was also nominated for a Laurence Olivier Award for Most Promising Newcomer in 2003 for a game in the play In Arabia, We'd All Be Kings.

8. «I spoke with Charlie Bronson through the prison bars. He was not allowed in the visiting room. At 55, he was considered too dangerous to be in the room, even his own mother ».

9. «I drank and took drugs. In the morning, I surprised that even woke up. Every day the same thing - I apologized to favorite for his behavior and, realizing what he had done, went ».

10. In early 2009 Hardy starred in "Bronson", which tells about the life of a prisoner Charles Bronson, who spent most of his adult life spent in solitary confinement. For the film, he scored 19 kilograms of muscle mass.

11. "I'm always ready to fail. I'm a man - people will never reach the goal it has set for itself. So every day I try to just do something better than he could, even though it is impossible ».

12. «Outside, I seem young, but inside I'm a decrepit old man who needs calm. I do not miss is still chaos ».

via www.zozhnik.ru/uslada-dlya-glaz-tom-xardi/

Tags

See also

New and interesting