Miracles - this is love, attention and the desire to give and to share the joy, warmth and happiness.

Miracles - this is not a magic wand. It is love, attention and the desire to give and to share the joy, warmth and happiness. Think of those who were dear to you, those who smiles at you every day, and sometimes even when they themselves at the heart of sadness. We often are mistaken in thinking that everything we expect from a "huge accomplishment," waiting "impossible." From us often waiting for a sign, a small sign that says, "I need you, I miss you, always remember that you are dear to me." Sometimes we feel sorry for time. We do not have five minutes to tell someone "I love you", "sorry" approach and hug. But our tragedy is not the point, but the fact that those five minutes will be spent in vain that we call "important." But what may be more important moments of happiness? Not for the sake of this we live in? Try to make your loved ones happier, do not underestimate the importance of the small.

Tags

See also

New and interesting