MAGIC kind words.

You know that when a woman says to himself: "What I'm beautiful!", "What I'm good!", "I'm so wonderful!" And other nice things about yourself (of course, sincere, without sarcasm!), After a while she activates and harmonizes the work of all the chakras, increasing the level of positive energy in the body and in the surrounding space ?!

This is true! I am engaged in power and see it in practice. Why is this happening ?!

Firstly,
any word, as well as the movement is energy. To make a move, we are making efforts, right? Similarly, we use energy and pronouncing words. Have you noticed that if you during the day a lot of verbal contacts in the evening there comes a state of exhausted? I teach at the university and I can say that when I have a few lessons a day, I am very tired. It is therefore recommended periodically to keep quiet (there are practices, such as Mauna, vippasana) to restore your energy.

But there is a little trick.
We spend more energy on uttering negative words, complaints, self-flagellation, pessimism, and so on. D. Therefore, the more we verbally express resentment toward life, talk about the negative, complaining, the more we ourselves deprive health and happiness!

Secondly,
every word has its own unique energy. Energy - is the quality of our energy. Words with positive energy, even though we spend on the strength of their utterance, increase and improve our energy, and vice versa negative words and take our energy, and reduce our energy. It is therefore important to pay attention to what we say!

Another important point
- Our words affect on energy and the person to whom they are addressed. Therefore, affectionate, gentle words so pleasant to our ears, so we like, when we make compliments, praise us. Because these words help the progress of our souls!

Some people who have a weak power, may even fall into dependence on the kind words. To avoid this, it is important to ourselves to say good words, saturate yourself positive!

Therefore, a woman is very favorable to speak good words to her husband, to contact him "cute", "dear", "favorite", to tell others about his strengths and favorable prospects.

It is important to tell the child a lot of gentle and kind words, as they help to shape its energy, helping him to develop physically, socially and intellectually, and spiritually. When parents in the family often quarrel among themselves and a child, the child grows up with a weakened power, and as a result is often sick, become nervous and may be subject to negative influences outside the home.

When a person is sick, it is advisable to talk to him a lot of good, warm words, it will boost the immune system and help it recover faster.

Revise your vocabulary and leave in the past year are the words that take away your energy and happiness.

Tags

See also

New and interesting