25 paradoxical facts of life that you know, if you become thoughtfull

The site offers to reflect on life. It will be quite idle thoughts, the ones that promote relaxation and can introduce the usual things in an unexpected light. Just relax, let the mind "wander" and you tune in. So ...

If art - the art of decorating the space, the music - it's the art of decorating the time. If people did not have eyes, we would not even aware of the existence of colors. So it is quite possible that we do not know about the existence of something important just because we do not have authority to accept that which is unknown. The police, who are chasing criminals "foot" must light blue flashing lights on the shoes. I wonder how my dog ​​is my calls? If you have a 3D printer, you can theoretically communicate Lego sets torrent. Optional set of teeth would be much more welcome at age 60 than at 6! Before, road users was the automatic avoidance of traffic accidents and home delivery, even sleeping and drunk drivers. And then we abandoned horses. Imagine yourself completely naked in a room full of people speaking in unknown languages ​​to you. And everyone tries to touch you. This is a dog's life. Or cats. As a child, all the jokes, which involve the genitals, are considered adults. And when we grow up, you perceive a sense of humor as a child. Once on Mars, the first child born in the passports of all people should see the graph "Planet of birth." The person you will ever meet and will live the rest of life, now somewhere has been creating memories that you have to listen. Imagine what terrible would appear to us horses, if they were carnivores ... If you do not have children - then you are only a man in a straight line from your ancestors Adam himself. In the life of every child comes a time when parents lowered his hands and never take again. The human brain can not fully understand how the human brain works. There was a very short period of time when you were the youngest person on the planet Earth! Mars - the only planet in the universe populated solely by robots. If you peretasuete deck of cards you get a combination that has never existed in the universe. Age man - is the number of times he circled around the sun. How the human brain can judge the human brain - the most difficult thing known to man. In my body, not a single atom, which accounted for his birth. Since then, they have been replaced many times. I'm the same person? .. At 80 richest people on Earth more money than the other 3, 5 billion combined. We never see ourselves. Maximum - is an inverted image in the mirror. Cleaning - it is, in fact, the transfer of dirt from one to the other things! You can always see your nose, just your brain that filters out irrelevant information.

via mixstuff.ru/archives/97254

Tags

See also

New and interesting