20 of the rules of centenarians a happy life

Age wonder is associated with wisdom, experience which we gain over the years, there is a priceless knowledge gained through numerous trials and errors. Older people are happy to share this knowledge with the younger generation, and so mankind has gradually accumulated knowledge of the world. < Website divided awesome in its simplicity, opening some longevity of our planet.

In one of the online resource a young man offered to readers to ask questions about the life of his grandmother, who 101 years. Here are some of her answers:

- What advice would you give 20-year-old in the first place?

Never give up. You are young, and someday you may come hard times. Do not give up. Never.

blockquote> - What is the biggest lesson you get from life?

To be honest, I rarely lie. When you are honest with the people, then they are honest with you. Coping with a lie too hard. Nobody wants extra stress.

blockquote> - What rules would you suggest to stick to for life?

Always listen to the other person. You are sure to learn something. You will learn more useful, listening to people, rather than telling them that know yourself.

blockquote> - you are advised to make at least once in their life to absolutely everyone?

Travel the world as much as possible!

blockquote> - Tell us about the secret of longevity, who helped you, in your opinion, to live a long life (diet, exercise, genetics, and so on).

Each day, try to find time to take a nap.

blockquote> writer Bel Kaufman was 100 years old when she gave a speech at the College of Aion. Ask about the secret of her happy life? Humor and excitement.

The humor is hidden a great life force - is the best way to overcome the difficulties of life. I think people need to be curious. It should be interested in life around and be constantly in search of new knowledge, contacts and experience. For life should be treated with passion. I do not care what you're passionate about. Maybe you like collecting painted cups. But if you get this genuine pleasure, then you are living well. 104-year-old Shigeaki Hinohara, author of "Live long, live well", shared his tips: strong >

Do not bother to ensure that stash of junk. Remember: you do not know when your days are found to be, but you will not be able to bring your things. The pain is unfathomable. But the fun - the best way to forget about it. I am inspired Robert Browning's poem "Abt Vogler". My father read it to me. She encourages us to dare to great art, and not to dwell on small scribbles. The author proposes to draw such a huge circle, which would be impossible to finish] 6 while we are alive. All that we see - this is only the arc. The remaining part - beyond our vision, but it is there, in the distance. Elsa Bailey celebrated its one hundredth birthday, skiing in Colorado. In an interview with ABC television, she talked about a couple of things that have always pushed it forward.

Through optimism can easily through a lot. If you think negative, you are literally poison your body. Smile. They say laughter - the best medicine. Be active. For example, I go skiing, even in its 100 years. Some do not do it, even if they have this power. And just try to eat healthy, and do not forget about exercise. More often in the fresh air and the sun. She also shared the things I learned in 100 years of his life.

As long as you are young - travel. Do not worry about the money, just start. The experience is much more valuable than the bill. Changes are inevitable, so you need to learn to accept them. Once you realize that spent too much time on the experience for anything. < I'm not saying that you should or should not follow a particular religion ... I'm just saying that you have to determine what you believe in and follow this to the end. Do not take life too seriously .

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/18-pravil-schastlivoj-zhizni-ot-stoletnih-1127360/

Tags

See also

New and interesting