Doctors have long to recover, looking at ultrasound of the woman

Miranda and Josh Crawford for many years lived together. They longed to have children, but they did not succeed. Miranda had some problems, so the couple had to resort to artificial insemination. Everything goes well, and Miranda gave birth to a healthy daughter, which gave the name of Jocelyn.

However, Josh and Miranda decided to get to his daughter even brother or sister. For this, they turned again to the clinic about artificial insemination. To increase the chances of success in the uterus Miranda introduced two embryos. It is standard practice, and during the first pregnancy, doctors Miranda did the same. But this time, both the embryo successfully taken root.

During the first examination, the doctors confirmed that the couple Crawford should prepare for the birth of twins. True ultrasound picture was not clear enough, so doctors have invited a woman on additional inspection after four days.

The results of a new survey have surprised everyone. It turned out that the couple should be prepared not to two and four kids. In the womb Miranda evolved two pairs of identical twins!

«I have never seen anything like it in my practice. Even in the ordinary conception of the chances of the emergence of two pairs of identical twins is estimated as one in ten thousand. What can we say about the artificial insemination » i>, - says Dr. James Grifo.

«learning results of US, I was shocked! Doctors, too, was shocked by what he saw. During the consultation I was told that the chances of successful fertilization is equal to only 60%. And then to get 200 percent result! » I> - shares his experiences Miranda.

«At first I was a panic. I just had no idea how to cope with such a horde! But then I calmed down a bit. My husband and I got used to the idea and began to attend special counseling. There we talked about the features of the care of several babies ». I>

«And at some point I thought that I was just about bursting. Even in the 20th week of pregnancy I looked like at the 9th month. I was just huge! » I> - adds Miranda.

Doctors were also concerned occurred. After four children - a pregnancy with an increased risk. Fortunately, everything ended well. The birth went well and the family Crawford immediately replenished with four healthy children: two boys and two girls. Boys named Jackson and James, and sister gave them the names of Mia and Madison.

Although parents and difficult to cope with so many children, but they feel really happy. If you liked the story of the family, do not forget to share it with your friends.

:

Tags

See also

New and interesting