Flemish portraits of the XV century, "recreated" in the toilet of the aircraft

Most of the passengers during the flight many hours reading books, sleeping or something to eat or drink, but the American Nina Hachaduryan locked in the toilet of the aircraft to make self-portraits in the style of Flemish painting XV veka.Seriya portraits of Nina is part of the "Purpose place »(Seat Assignment), as the material which is used for everything that can be found on an airplane during flight.

Website invites you to view these very funny "aircraft masterpieces».

In our opinion, Nina boasts not only artistic talent, but also a great sense of humor! h3>

Here's how she talks about the photo series: "One day during a short trip to Monaco in March 2010, I suddenly accidentally put a napkin on his head and took a picture in the mirror on your mobile phone. The resulting image reminded me of portraits of the Flemish masters of the XV century ». H3>

«Then I took a few more photos, and as a result by the end of the flight I got a series of shots in the same style, which I called" Free portraits "». h3>

To create a characteristic paintings of the XV century deep dark background Nina used dense black scarf. h3>

This is the moment, the high art of toilet pictures! h3>

See also: 25 pictures a reality that is hard to believe

via bigpicture.ru/?p=444209

Tags

See also

New and interesting