25 provocative quotes from Slava Se

Slava Se - the popular nickname of the Latvian blogger and author Vyacheslav Soldatenko. He is a recognized master of words with a great sense of humor and a great connoisseur of the human soul.

Website bold recommends Slava Se for daily reading and set the mood, and today shares his pearls.

Children draw on the memory of his mother. According to the drawings, they gave birth to a diver walking on potato field in a mini-skirt. In the little girls there are days of continuous misery. In the morning, still honey in the porridge poured somehow wrong. I can not explain, but not poured. And on purpose. Pasties - a way to not get bored while basking second. In the world of hundred known species of female tears. And all this splendor man reacts single phrase: "Well, Che you Cach ...» Who throws a Christmas tree in January - the paranoid. And pathetic slave order. Resolute host dry spruce until crisp. We upset woman fantasy wider opportunities god. Tanya loved the seals. But the boys are not particularly - because of their redundancy. At least she had not brought into the house of a boy with a broken leg, the sick eyes and other nice disabilities. Carry mother at the airport, he volunteered. He had to make sure that happiness departed. It was full of highlights, the vineyard was not a girl. Go to marry without love, she told me not to the great Russian literature. Li > Every man wants a drink, sit in the wrong plane and that morning Barbra Brylska stroked his finger across the cheek. Therefore, we have room for more than a bath. I have shoes, great, very comfortable, but it is necessary to seal the plaster foot: here, here, and here still, thicker. I read, if you drink red wine, radionuclides die. Very scary seemed last night my radionuclides. I distinguish five kinds of mushrooms: boletus, chanterelle, "probably russula", "similar to the edible" and "exactly Grebe". Traveled a child hunting for ducks. With men. Guys mother. These hunters. Matjuki such that a little louder - duck would fall without a shot. From shock. Cat ears told the newspaper: hamsters us friends, not fats and vitamins. Now the cat thinks we are fools crazy. Today is not zhrem hamsters, tomorrow friends with pizza, kissing her nose sausage and soon the hour - we're getting married on the sandwich. So many events, so many events - go to work, rest. We now have a cat has its women's boots, 39-gauge, one black, the other rusty. Tomorrow I'll put them in the cat and do not know where he finds the man-eater, but to a dinner I had the castle, the princess and donkey. A house without a woman flies into a rage.
Worst of all - dishes.
Washed it eight times.
Anyway mess bowls neigh from all angles.
I think they samopachkayutsya and crawl around the apartment. My cat is afraid of losing me. Together we go to the kitchen and back, watch TV. Wash and write alone I also forbidden. He yells obscenities at me from behind the door. I guess I'm in his eyes a tremendous personality. On Fridays I come back later, at four o'clock Saturday. And just want to sleep. In the Russian topography five kilometers written off as an error map. In the Baltic states is a huge distance. You can accidentally leave their country and to delve into the next. We birthplace of Tsiolkovsky, so the chance to get to Mars, I have more than France. Our case - a separate room. There, all is lost, especially socks that crawl, contrary to the manufacturer. We hugged each other and slept most gentle way. Because the two little girls who want to prove - not in the light of happiness, there is only peace, freedom, and three hours to sleep.

via www.flickr.com/photos/arteshichic/5528348645/

Tags

See also

New and interesting