You can not fool me your life in social networks

If you spend a lot of time on the open spaces Facebook, you've probably flipping the tape, brim full of pictures of friends. Browse them, and it seems that the lives of these people and all the more intense they are just perfect.

Website sharing with you an article that exposes the real life, which is hidden behind the rainbow publications.

If you're so eager to flaunt pictures from his personal life - it's your business, but I do not buy it. I have often seen your perfect photo on the background of the crystal clear ocean, but I know - you could not relax in the resort 5 times in the last 2 years. Just this morning I saw you standing in a traffic jam. Let's be honest, you're more likely to stay at home, as we all do.

I do not believe the photo of the proud parents in the background of incredible sculptures of "Lego", built by your genius child. Remember how last week your daughter Designer scattered on the floor and you have hundreds of times to step on it? It seems that in the end you threatened to throw it all in the trash.

And those flowers, that your husband gave you no reason. Did not you tell me that your birthday last week, he was confused and scared? Funny how a week without intimacy can to push the man to the idea of ​​"causeless" bouquet.

However, I have no doubt impress your fantastically decorated cupcakes. Only I'd like to see the state of your kitchen right now. Or at least self with dark circles under his eyes, as must you finish cupcakes to 2 o'clock in the morning, no less. You made a diorama of the North Pole from the sugar cubes, seriously ?! I am absolutely sure that this is a common picture of the network. And if the publication was intended to shame the ordinary mothers, who are content bought cakes.

Even I do not understand statuses such as "how lucky I was with a wonderful husband." Perhaps it's cute. But only once a year and on the anniversary. And if you are married for more than 5 years, and you really can still live without a single complaint to her husband - then I urgently need what you are taking. In fact, I believe that the love of man is not contrary to the periodic desire to overturn it on the head of something heavy.

Perhaps someone's life really so bright and cloudless. These cakes will never fall, and they never dreamed that the child accidentally forgotten in a supermarket.

But I would not like to be friends with these people.

I want to know that others also have problems, and for God's sake, publish a couple of failed photos of their children.

I'll show you mine if you show her.

Author: Keenan McGrath
Translation and adaptation of the Website
Preview: theguidancegirl

via theguidancegirl.com/depression-in-teen-girls-what-you-need-to-know/

Tags

See also

New and interesting