25 very strange facts about famous personalities

Everyone, as they say, cockroaches, what could require the brilliant scientists and artists! No wonder it is considered that the most prone to the creation of the sensitive and delicate nature ...

Website invites you poudivlyatsya with us over the oddities of great personalities.

1. Amps to the point vividly feel the beauty of nature, he almost died of happiness, he found himself once on the shores of Lake Geneva.

2. Schopenhauer was furious and refused to pay bills in hotels, if his name was written by two "n».

3. The father of Russian aviation Zhukovsky once speaking with a night out with friends in your own living room, suddenly stood up, looking for his hat, and began to hastily leave, muttering: «However, I sat up with you, go home ! »

4. Schubert loved their work before publicize necessarily had to play ... on the comb.

5. Charlotte Bronte permanently detached from writing another novel, and was sent to clean potatoes.

6. Heine wrote of himself: "My mental stimulation is rather a result of the disease, than genius. To little to console the suffering, I wrote poems. In those terrible nights, maddened by pain, poor my head tossed from side to side and makes the ring with fierce joviality bells worn dunce cap ... "And he concluded these reflections words: « Creativity - is a disease of the soul, just as pearl is a disease mollusc ».

7. Edgar Allan Poe could sit for hours at his desk and stare at him lying in front of a blank sheet of paper.

8. George Sand wrote every day until 11 o'clock, and if the novel ends at 10:30, then immediately starting a new, on which she worked for half an hour.

9. The French fabulist Lafontaine, when he finds inspiration, rushed through the streets for hours, oblivious to the passers-by watched in amazement as he gesticulates, stomping feet, loudly shouting born row.

10. Bernard Shaw, in his old age, wear rubber boots, buttoned all the buttons lined Baiken cloak and, referring to members of the household, said: "I'm going to write a play!" and went to the market, where it was very lively. Often he was seen in commuter trains with a notebook in hand, quickly sketching out line by line.

11. Alexander Dumas wrote only on special square sheets. If this paper is not to provide or she ended up, it stopped working.

12. Once Amps, leaving his apartment, wrote in chalk on the doors at: Amper will be at home only in the evening. But back home earlier in the day. I read the inscription on his door and went back since forgotten that he is the Ampere.

13. Einstein once met his friend and absorbed in his thoughts, he said: "Come and see me in the evening. I will, Professor Stimson. " His friend replied, puzzled: "But I have Stimson!" To which Einstein replied calmly: «It does not matter, you still come!»

14. German composer Robert Schumann began to suffer bouts of madness at 24 years and 46 years, lost his mind completely. He was persecuted speaking tables, he saw the sounds, which are formed in the chords and musical phrases.

15. English writer Harrington imagined thoughts fly out of his mouth in the form of birds and the bees, and clutched his broom to disperse them.

16. Italian philosopher Cardano imagined that he was being spied upon all governments, and meat, which he served, specially impregnated with wax and sulfur.

17. Mozart suffered from delusions of persecution, considering also that the Italians want to poison him.

18. Ibsen, the census began to crumple and tear everything podvёrtyvalos arm, often destroying just written.

19. Van Gogh painted day and night, buckets drank absinthe, cut off his left ear and wrote a self-portrait in this way, and at the age of 37 years committed suicide. After his death, by the way, the doctors were released dozens of medical diagnoses that were delivered during the life of the great painter.

20. Schiller somehow could do only when the table he lay rotten apples.

21. Haydn did not work without her diamond ring he constantly saw it.

22. Wagner while writing another musical work laid out on chairs and other furniture pieces of bright silk, used to take them in hand and pull.

23. For the productive work on the novel Zola tied himself to a chair.

24. Musset resigned his poems by candlelight, all alone, at a table where there were two instruments for him and his cute imaginary woman who was about to come and share his dinner.

25. Dumas-up inspiration love five times a full meal.

26. Flaubert during groaned with characters they portrayed. I laugh and cry, and that takes more steps to go quickly around the room and loudly chanting the words.

27. About Montesquieu told us that on the floor near the table where he was involved, it was possible to notice a permanent deepening of the twitching of his feet.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting