Cry from the heart of why we must respect the mother tongue

number of books read is gradually transformed into the quality of writing. Actively read the children to class 5 discover that they do not need to know the rules to write competently. The rest of the way through the Russian spelling, cursing her confusion and inconsistency.

spelling and grammar should be taught in school. Then - later.
What you can talk to a person who, having the matriculation, says "try", "theirs" and "devchyonka"? That is wrong in "-tsya" and "-tsya"? What, other than blatant stupidity prevents him from writing a verb, mentally ask yourself "What do I do?" Or "what does?».

Something about the author's punctuation. It does not exist.

At least as long as the writing is not clearly aware of the difference between a compound sentence from of a complex, the sacrament of the adjective, in which cases a comma before the "how", why in some cases it is necessary to use a colon, and in others - dashes.

Incidentally, the dot instead of a comma is not the author's punctuation. For example: "I sit on the windowsill ... and see ... that is rain outside the window ... small ... and nasty as ever in this city ..." This is an attempt to give out for vanilla girls melancholy uncertain handling of punctuation.

No, it's not snobbery, because the language is not a thing, not personal qualities, not the property, much less is not a way to rise above the others.

Language - another means of understanding the world as a vision or hearing.

Why are people who would not come to mind to deprive yourself of deliberately deprive themselves of the language?
From here it is, "why write properly - we are not in the exam»?

Why is standing in front of the mirror in the morning, no one thinks, "I'll wear sweat pants - we are not at a fashion show," or "I will not brush your teeth - we are not in the competition fresh breath»?
Why do people who do not come to mind to take his own hearing, quietly write "creaking heart"? Where they heard the creak of a heart?

It is absurd excuses: but I know physics, and you?
Language not a profession. It is a means of communication. For physicists, mathematicians, linguists, artists, miners turners.
Perhaps the only reliable means of communication with the world.

via vk.com/global_grammar_nazi

Tags

See also

New and interesting