12 babies who received the excellent education

Parents often difficult to say for sure if all they are doing right in the upbringing of children. But in times like these, it becomes clear that everything is correct.

Website sure: as long as there are children, the future may be not afraid.

This boy saved his money for a year and finally figured out how to spend it. All accumulated $ 120 he bought the products and, together with her mother cook dinner for the homeless.

Christian 2 years to grow hair and suffered ridicule classmates. And all in order to donate hair to cancer patients.

9-year-old Ken arranged in the garage makeshift shelter for homeless dogs.

Baby decided to help leverets.

Little Kiana sold all his toys and the proceeds donated to the local animal shelter.

9-year-old Hayley Fort almost self-built house for the homeless and specially grown for their vegetables.

The girl decided to reassure your dog before going to the vet. The dog will do injections. "Everything will be alright! - Says the little girl. - If you will behave yourself, I'll give you a toy ยป.

When 3-year-old Ariana saw a girl of cancer patients, she asked her mother why that girl does not have hair. My mother explained to her daughter that the girl is sick and has lost her hair due to chemotherapy. Then Ariana decided to share with a girl with her hair.

When she learned that the cat is sick (she had arthritis), she decided that she must somehow help, and began to read that book.

13-year-old girl is going to work the pope sandwiches every day. "I did not even ask her, she decided to do so," - says the happy father.

Carlitos decided to spend their savings on a peanut butter dog from a shelter.

The girl thought that the calf cold rain, and brought him home. Parents could not argue.

via www.boredpanda.com/good-parenting-examples/

Tags

See also

New and interesting