She received a very strange SMS, but subsequent events were incredible!

This unusual case occurred recently in Moscow. Zabehullo Shafezoda, born in the village of Penjikent Margedar the Republic of Tajikistan, accidentally found a purse with money and bank cards in the store.

http://ax-d.pixfuture.net/w/1.0/afr?auid=538125168&cb=INSERT_RANDOM_NUMBER_HERE video> No contact details hostess of the purse was not, and then the young man has found an original solution: he began to send small the amount of bank cards that were inside the purse, with the message that he had found his wallet and phone contact. All hope was that the notification of a cash purse will see the mistress.

"At first, I sent a small amount of one of the cards, but the hostess did not call back. Probably I thought I was some kind of fraud. I waited a bit and sent money for a second card with the same message. And then the hostess had called back. We agreed and myself drove her wallet with all its contents. We are believers and we believe that someone else had anything good do not bring. We were very happy to return the girl her property. And she was doubly pleased! "- Says Zabehullo.
Mistress purse turned Kuratov Alain, a young Muscovite. After this unusual case, she wrote about it in Facebook: «When I got the SMS, I have decided that this arrangement - the type called and you write off a thousand rubles per call. When it was the second SMS to another card - I began to think how he got my number cards. When the 4 hours I grabbed the purse to look - it was not there and I realized that "kashelki" is not "kasholki" as I read, and the "wallet" ... Thank you, guy named Shafezoda! You brought me my lost wallet directly to the entrance, the whole and all the cards that I have))) and strengthened the faith in humanity! »

"I still can not believe it and I am very grateful to this guy! He said to me - I have online banking, I have not found any phone or business cards and decided through a card to tell you))) To be honest - I never would have guessed to do the same! "- Says Alain.

Her message on Facebook and caused a lot of positive comments:

- At what time in the recent awareness of people I wonder ... shall we say of migrants

- Alain, thank you for this post. It warms the soul)

- Good boy! And guess translation done! True warms the soul !!

- History confirms the fact that it is not in the national cause. And in others. They either man ... or so-so. Passed by.

- Ohhh! This is a direct Christmas santaklaus and I do not know what a miracle in a bottle, well, when there are people around, PEOPLE!

- Very pleased and happy that it all happened! I laughed to tears with sms :) and generally great! But on the other hand, I caught myself thinking that I was a thousand times returned phones that have fallen out of his pocket money and all that, but not at home. And I felt sad. No matter what they do not return, and the fact that it is so unusual for my compatriots.

And here is a photo of an honest man.

Tags

See also

New and interesting