Why millionaires are the same every day

Despite the rapid development of the fashion industry, is gaining more and more popularity so-called capsule wardrobe - wardrobe of just 10-15 basic things. And often it is addressed the richest and most successful people.

Website know why this is happening.

1. Less solutions. The more decisions you need to take, the worse the quality. For example, this opinion is shared by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. For people who every day make important decisions at work, removing even the smallest item on the list - such as a selection of morning what to wear - frees more time and space in mind for other thoughts.

2. Less waste of time. We have no idea how much time is spent on the selection of clothes, while not abandoning it. Five years ago in Moscow, an experiment was conducted under the name "333": for 3 months had to wear only 33 of the garment. The test confirmed that the lion's share started to save time in the morning was easier and faster to get ready for work.

3. Less stress. As the art director Mathilde Kal from New York, adhering capsule wardrobe, it is less than going through the clothes during the day. No more of these thoughts: it's not too formal? not too open? "I almost always regretted that worn once approached the subway platform." But now, in the original silk white shirt and black trousers she had on one point of concern is less on a daily basis.

4. Less waste of energy. this idea adheres to Christopher Nolan, the famous director. He notes that energy requires not only the selection of a large wardrobe, but its further maintenance, prompting him about parsing things, laundry, and so on. D. That is what successful people want to spend a minimum of time and energy.

5. Less, but better. often large wardrobe does not mean that you wear all that it is. "Before, my wardrobe was like a pastry shop with its huge and overwhelming diversity, - says one young mother. - And most of my clothes I did not like, I felt uncomfortable in them. Now my capsule wardrobe - it's like an elite restaurant. I have a smaller choice of options, but I'm sure that each of them - perfect. I do not only look better, but feel better ».

6. Cult status
7. Lower costs. be honest: in our closets are many things that we did not even put. And now calculate how much this extra money spent!

Source and photos on preview: soulpost

via www.soulpost.ru/pochemu-uspeshnye-lyudi-nosyat-odno-i-to-zhe-kazhdyj-den/

Tags

See also

New and interesting