Why should I wait for the man himself

I once read that there is love between a man and a woman at once and at the same time
You may object that you know a lot of couples, where at first she was very much loved, and zhenila on itself, and then years later the man once caught himself and started to love his wife. Or a man many years unrequited love a woman, then it is at some point suddenly saw the light and fell in love with a man. Let me not to believe. Rather, I am inclined to think that the second half when such a situation arose some secondary, perhaps unconscious benefits such as convenience, comfort, confidence in the future, freedom from fear of loneliness and so on.

Chemistry, vibes, love - they occur immediately when there are two of them, can make a pair. Not the fact that they have the patience, endurance and decision to develop a relationship of love, but the Lord has given them exactly that chance. there is a sudden momentary hitch. Both feel both realize both interesting.

If you after the first meeting starts some nonsense like "promise - not called '' he said - did not come", "Message received - did not answer", "month of thinking about the relationship", this can still be "worked hard, not to his personal life was, "" went with friends to volleyball, let postponed the meeting ", etc., do not build illusions. This is really nonsense. (Well, just know that in my mind at least decent synonymous with the letter "x"). "The one" among you has not happened. From this point you start to difficult and hard to build relationships, and to those who do you not need.

When people feel the chemistry, they are both trying to protect each other's feelings. Another disappears suddenly, because he feels like going to hurt you. The other will not leave unanswered your appeal because protects your attitude and your mood. Another would not insist on an open relationship, simply because he can not think of anyone but yourself. The other is mentally all the time with you, and you will feel it. You will not worry about whether there is a link between you, because I always receive confirmation of feelings and emotions associated with you. Another will be to you a sincere and honest, and you want to be the same.

You know, I think we get into all the small stuff only for one reason: we do not have the patience to wait the same man. If the youth we do not yet understand themselves and do not know who we need, therefore, we get experience instead of happiness, in adulthood, and with patience and with the freedom and the happiness inside, everything is much better.

You may ask, what to do with those who did not wait, and who at forty and fifty and sixty years there was one? My answer: there can be different cases. Someone in the pair is not so, who should, and closed for himself other options. Someone decided that enough was enough, and well-arrange their lives in solitude. Someone says that "all men (women) ..." and stopped to see people as they really are. Thus these people put on themselves, "the crown of celibacy».

But there are other people who enjoy life at any age, appreciate every moment and every feeling like the world and people love themselves and believe that the 7 billion people on Earth somewhere living the one whose image coincides with the idea in his own mind . Someone can hear yourself, learn a foreign language unknown impulse, and then finds happiness in another country. Someone wrote an article that the virus disperse on the internet, and so is he em> people. Someone is engaged in scientific activities and once at the conference met their fate. Everyone - his recipe.

Most importantly - believe me, the man deserves to wait. No not like this. He deserves to live and believe.

Author: Lily Ahremchik
Photos on the preview Ivan Troyanovskiy

See also:
To be able to wait - the secret of happiness
Choose your level of human values ​​

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/vybirajte-lyudej-svoego-urovnya-cennostej-1041960/

Tags

See also

New and interesting