8 children's fairy tales, the meaning of which is much deeper than it seems

Famous writer CS Lewis once said: "Someday you dorastёsh to this day, when you start reading fairy tales again." Tales - an amazing magical world in which we are immersed from childhood. As a child, they are filled with meaning for us one, growing up, we realize that the content is much deeper.

Website has chosen for you excerpts of famous fairy tales that are worth re-reading their own and with the children.

"Mary Poppins" Pamela Trevers

Conversation with Mr. Banks a little:
- But I will give all my money! Everything!
- But will the house, garden, and hands in the end! Unless you can not live with this?! ..
- I need money to make money, this is - my instrument of production. I - financier! What am I going to invest in different companies, if I have no money? ..
- Or maybe it is better not to put anything anywhere? You ever lucky? .. Maybe you only think that you - the financier? ..
- And who am I? ..

"Winnie the Pooh and all-all-all," Alan Miln

Eeyore stood there, gazing sadly at the ground, and Winnie the Pooh walked around him.
- Oh, what happened to your tail? - He asked in surprise.
- What happened to him? - I said Eeyore.
- He is not!
- You're not mistaken?
- The tail is either there or it is not. In my opinion, there can not be mistaken.

"Pippi Longstocking" by Astrid Lindgren

- Sweetheart Pippi, maybe you will spend the first night with us? - I asked Annika.
- No, in any case, - said Pippi, and plopped down in a snowdrift at the gate. - I have to put things in order because in his house.
- Think of it like you there will be cold, - said Tommy - because in your house so long stoked.
- Trivia - Pippi cried, - when the heart is hot and pounding, it is impossible to freeze.

"Alice in Wonderland", Lewis Kerroll

- Do not be sad, - said Alice. - Sooner or later, everything will become clear, everything will fall into place and build a single beautiful circuit as lace. It will become clear why it was needed, because everything will be right.
- Yes, it will. But sometimes you need a little help in this process, and not simply wait - said the Cat. - It is necessary to know and feel how it is - well ... Otherwise, there is a chance not to understand when everything will fall into place.
- Or is there a chance to spoil everything by doing something too quickly or not at the time, - added the girl.
- It is necessary to take action when you hear the bell. Wherever he called, after the first step will be easier, and the pattern will become clearer. It is foolish to call the bell itself, but even more stupid not to hear it, - said the Cat, and vanished, leaving in the air only a gray striped tail.

"The Chronicles of Narnia," CS Lewis

- Others will see you, too? - Lucy asked.
- At first, definitely not, - said Aslan. - Later - depending on the circumstances.
- But they will not believe me! - Said Lucy.
- It does not matter - answered Aslan.
- Oh-oh - wailed Lucy. - And I'm so glad that you found. I thought you were going to let me stay. I thought you roar, and all the enemies in anguish - as before. And now everything is so terrible.
- You're hard to understand, little one, - said Aslan - but nothing ever is as it was already.

"Bridge to Terabithia," Katherine Paterson

Leslie: My dad says the TV kills brain cells.
Scott: Your father does not understand. We watch the telly every day!
Leslie: It can be seen.

"The Ugly Duckling," by Hans Christian Andersen

"I'll fly-ka I to these regal birds; they'll probably kill me for what I am so ugly, dare to approach them, but let them! It is better to be killed by them than endure tweaks ducks and chickens, but the attendant shocks endure hunger and cold in the winter! »
He flew into the water and swam towards the swans handsome men, who, seeing him, too, flocked to him.
- Kill me! - Said poor and bowed his head, waiting for death, but what he saw in the clear as a mirror, water? His own image, but he was not ugly dark bird brimstone, and - a swan!
It does not matter to be born in a duck nest, if you are hatched from a swan's egg!

"Fell small snowball. It was thaw »,
Sergei Kozlov

And in the evening, when drinking tea, Bear said:

- I do not know when, but one day is bound to be better.
- Still would! - I picked up the hare.
A Hedgehog thought:
"It can not be that everything is bad and bad - in fact ever be good!»

The most lovely bedtime story
23 new books are definitely worth reading to their children

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-pisateli/23-novye-knigi-kotorye-nepremenno-stoit-prochitat-svoim-detyam-1006660/

Tags

See also

New and interesting