Renault Megane dismantled the bones of Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe and Charlie Chaplin.

The agency Publicis, Bogotá has developed an excellent and ambiguous series of prints with excellent content for the Renault Megane.

We tend to think that Elvis is known for its hair, smile, clothes. However, if you think his smile never played guitar, his hair had never written songs and clothes never danced itself. All that Elvis was brilliant, wonderful and unusual was inside it. Exactly the same situation with the Renault Megane. The most valuable thing in this machine is inside. And here you are to understand - whether it's you or the interior of the cabin;)

Text on print: It is not born a blonde, but it was the best of them. Megane Unique. The fact that you sit inside. I>

Text on print: His smile never played guitar, his hair had never written songs, and his clothes were never danced itself. Megane Unique. The fact that you sit inside.

i>

Text on print: No mustache, no hat, no stick. He was funny. Megane Unique. The fact that you sit inside. I>

via # image5293505

Tags

See also

New and interesting