Illustrator Fyodor Sumkin worked in tandem with the TBWA \ CHIAT \ DAY

Have you ever wondered to said water, if she could talk? The new campaign TBWA \ Chiat \ Day for PUR water filtration system responds to it within the concept of "Water Voice» (Voice of water).

The idea, which is based campaign for PŪR Water Filtration, reminds people that they have lost the value of the ordinary, not bottled water that flows from the tap, you forget what a wonderful and surprising element of nature. On this and says the water in a series of prints, which became an illustrator of Fedor Sumkin, also known as opera78.

Hello, I, water. Did you know that if I have to filter directly from the tap, I get exactly the same as from a plastic bottle? Well, except maybe just the fact that almost 10 000 times cheaper. For the rest, it is same. Oh yeah, I have higher state standards. And I do not leave behind that decomposes 1000 years. And I do not need to be transported halfway around the world. And the rest is the same water.

If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen.

Hello, I, water. Guess where I've just come from? No, not from the plastic bottle. Believe it or not, but there are other places where you may receive drinking water. Give up? The faucet. Yes, this chrome thing over the sink. It turns out that if I was filtered, then I become cleaner 99.99% water than any other on earth, including bottled. So if you need a tall, handsome glass of cool water, I'll be in the kitchen. Water.

Hello, I, water. Recently, I feel that I am ignored. Air Buddy takes all your attention. I'm glad that people came together to create vehicles with a reduced content of the exhaust gases to reduce the greenhouse effect and global warming prevention. But for some reason every time I see these well-meaning defenders of the planet, they grab a plastic bottle biodegradable me? Ohhh ... Water.

Flowing water from the tap. I love that sound. Water.

I do not need the cover and label. I look better naked. Water.

Fedor Sumkin 30 years old, he was born in Belarus, where 18 moved to Moscow, where he lived for about 5 years, did the illustrations in magazines, worked as a designer. Currently she lives and works in Amsterdam.

via # image2541005

Tags

See also

New and interesting