Legend photo art Albert Watson

The best works of the famous photographer. Talantische! That photographer should know anyone who even slightly associates itself with the art of photography. His name was Albert Watson, and it is perhaps one of the few who gained worldwide fame and glory of the most successful photographers of our time thanks to his talent and, of course, hard work. The art of photography, however, revealed to him immediately, and thoroughly before you take up the lens, Watson worked as a teacher in elementary school. Starting his career in the cosmetics company Max Factor, he has created many legendary photographer and his unique works can be seen on the covers of magazines around the world. Skill-treatment with light makes the work of Watson and incredibly textured graphical now, and this despite the fact that a photographer since childhood blind in one eye!

It is the most famous photograph of Steve Jobs was created by Albert Watson in 2006. In the process of shooting photographer Jobs asked: "What do you want me to do?". "I want 100 percent of your eye contact with the camera ... Think about the next project, on which work now. Think about when people challenge you, "- said Watson. So there was this picture.

In this article Website I have compiled the most famous and worthy of listening to the work of maestro.

Johnny Depp

Naomi Campbell

Memoirs of a Geisha

Kate Moss

Sade

Tupac Shakur

Jack Nicholson

Uma Thurman

Monica Bellucci

Andy Warhol

David Bowie

Alfred Hitchcock