To the core

Pictures that cause the strongest emotions, hurt to the quick, and touch up slez.Poroyu photography is more than just another moment in the life of a person. Sometimes even one random frame can tell much or cause the strongest emotions. Each picture as his story touches deeply. These pictures tell us about the past, in the present study a lot and stop a moment for the future.

< Website I have compiled a collection of photographs that are impossible to look indifferently.

Vernost

Mary McHugh mourns murdered his fiance, Sergeant James Regan. "Sector 60" - a new area of ​​a large cemetery in Washington - was the final resting place of hundreds of US soldiers killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. John Moore.

Blagodarnost

Photo of a man giving his shoes homeless in Rio de Janeiro. The girl began to cry.

This druzhba

Embrace lion Jupiter and Anna Torres, the founder of the animal shelter. Colombia.

Hope dies posledney

So cry geroi

Dostoinstvo

The strength of the human spirit

True drug

The dog on the grave of his master.

Mig unforgettable schastya

Strength pravosudiya

Posledniy

Veteran sitting on a bench, waiting, hoping to see familiar from his part.

Mate neschastyu

Tsiklichnost

My father is 29, I - 2 weeks.

I am 29, my son - 2 weeks. I>

Death geroya

Funeral dog who saved thousands of lives during the terrorist attacks in Mumbai in 1993, finding 3 tons of explosives.

Rendezvous with ottsom

Meeting pokoleniy

These tsennosti

Boy saves her cat during a flood.

A related dusha

Strength voli

For his 36 years of Aimee Mullins I had a lot - she made a career as a model active in films, has set two world records in running and long jump and earned a place of honor in the list of 50 most beautiful people in the world according to People. All of this would seem quite natural for an active single-minded young woman, if not for the fact that Amy did not have legs.

GMO

Sostradanie

Unexpected turn sobytiy

This prizvanie

Forgot vsё

A second before ...

Light belief buduschee

See also: More than a photo

Masterpieces photos

Best Photos of Russia 2012

via www.adme.ru/festivali-i-konkursy/luchshie-fotografii-rossii-2012-411355/

Tags