Watercolor like Rebus

"Watercolor - this is water, in fact. It's great when you can draw multi-colored water. Works produced with air, even if the subject of the picture it is not ".A further work of the artist-illustrator Dima Rebus got very personal, full of feelings, thoughts, and irony.

"Humor and irony are necessary as air, or from an abundance of excessive seriousness can just suffocate. Speaking in a simple way, I'm just trying to add a little absurd to a particular action. And life on our stories rich in itself throws them ».

Dima 25 years old, he lives in Moscow and make illustrations for "Snob», Total Football, «Hacker" studio Bang Bang! and others.

"Unfortunately (and most likely not), my dinner on the table depends on the imagination. No, I did not imagine myself dinner, I imagination for a living. I'm really glad that I have it, well, or I imagine it navoobrazhal ».

At the beginning of this year in Moscow on his first solo exhibition titled "The whole trick dementia." Connoisseurs and critics noted the virtuoso technique of working with watercolor, originality of themes and their own unique style of the author.

Website has selected 22 outstanding works of the talented young artist Dima Rebus.

Anna

Gold rybka

OO

Urns (WTF) 17,358,402

Portrait of an Unknown Woman with gold zubom

Lisitsy

Albione

Karpaty 4

Regiony

They drank tea ate konya

Dom

My problems

Vybor

Monety

Feast

Without nazvaniya

Ulybka

MMM

Sketch of unknown gruzovika

Babka

He painted from life.

Not segodnya

Self-portrait with a cherry

"I love the picture. The material is not important, whether it's a photo, painting, print or tattoo. Just unimportant and genre. The main thing that they were beautiful, so we could somehow hook ».

"I think that to live a happy life - a lot of traveling. In general, there is nothing more beautiful than to travel. Because the journey - is experience, and experience - it is the very life ».

See also:
Promising Artists of Russia

The soul on canvas

Russian Salvador Dali

via www.adme.ru/hudozhniki-i-art-proekty/russkij-salvador-dali-519805/

Tags

See also

New and interesting