Beauty shortcomings

Art to see the beauty of the French graffiti OaKoAk.Zhivuschy in Saint-Etienne OaKoAk artist loves his city and is doing everything to turn it lacks in visual advantages. For this he finds on the streets of unsightly elements and transforms them into works of art.

« I love my city, its atmosphere, and therefore I would like to make it look better. Previously, it was an industrial town with a lot of coal mines, but now he is in the process of renovation, changing its essence. And even if we are still not rich, but we still deserve to live in a beautiful environment. Here are his creation and I do em> »- says OaKoAk.

His example shows that is only connected to the case of imagination, and peeling wall paint can turn into smoke emitted drawn immediately factory, sprinkle plaster - body seal playing with a ball, and the broken element lattice - break, thanks to which the image is an artist man He ran away from the fictional prison.

< Website I gathered for you the latest and best works of French graffiti, which expanded the boundaries of human imagination.

Pushing granitsy

Siyanie

Bar Mo

Chuck Norris hates to wait avtobus

Drakosha

Charli

Air shar

At the will!

The fatal blow

Top druzya

Life zebry

King kong