Super tattoo masters Dmitry Samokhin

Dmitry Samokhin - Ukrainian tattoo artist, lives and works in Odessa, but his masterpiece tattoos famous throughout the world. Only once he saw the wizard, tattoo fans dream to get a session to him. And all because in this craft Dmitry achieved an incredible level of skill.

Dmitry began to get involved in the art of the age of five. And when he saw a magazine about tattoos clearly he decided that he wanted to become a tattoo artist. But it is not easy. "I wanted to drawings on skin looked about as well as paintings on canvas" - says the artist. Perhaps this is why each of his works an exceptionally beautiful and unique: a perfect balance of movement, space, contrast and color.

"They come for tattoos especially for us to Odessa, where ordinary people go. For example, a person came to me from Australia, ordinary hard worker. He saw my work, save money, find out where the Ukraine, and came. I did his skull in the Japanese style. They come from Russia, from Germany. Some then two or three times for new tattoos, and others come back as tourists, because the city is like ยป.

Drinking tattoo - a private matter, but we in the Website are confident that the work of Dmitry Samokhin - is an art. Now you will understand why.

Photo source: Dmitry Samokhin

via www.facebook.com/DmitriySamohin

Tags

See also

New and interesting