On the most important

Behind a window winter. And body, and soul prohibitive require only one - lyubvi.Zhurnal National Geographic photo contest held to talk about the most important feeling in the world.

Website has chosen for you the best pictures that remind us of how much we love the road and loved ones.

I knitted this blanket for her niece and her husband. There is nothing more beautiful in the world than a new family. © Vanessa Hirsch

Among the warm embrace of the ice. In March 1989, Alaska was wrecked oil tanker. In the area of ​​the spill disappeared almost 3,000 otters. Experts tried to save animals, but most attempts failed. © Roman Golubenko

Grandma found her deceased husband's wallet. © Margherita Vitagliano

Love manifests itself in many ways, and peaceful morning can be filled with her! © Anca Bilt

Royal Penguin wins the heart of his beloved. He gave her a beautiful stone to prove their feelings, and she said to him in return. © Kimberly Howell

This little hummingbird was injured when my husband found it. He took it in his hands, caressed and gave our son. © karla maria sotelo

It may seem that this is a scene from a Bollywood movie. In fact, it is a picture of lovers couple of hours before their wedding. © Ankit Narang

Full understanding. © Alessandro Passerini

When Cecil was born, we spent 6 weeks in intensive care. I was so sick that she could not be around. My husband has become a real "bridge" connecting our loving family. © Amanda Linden

Contact generations. Maya and her grandmother. © Joanna Szymańska

A magical moment, which is not worth talking about. Just enjoy. © Bobo Bird

My five year old daughter hugging my father, who is in a hospice. She understands and knows how expensive this time. © Elizabeth Flora Ross

A couple of lovers hiding from the noisy company. © Andrea Jako Giacomini

Old and new. © Lisa F.

My daughter Zoe and her Golden Retriever. © Danee Pontious

Daughter hugging her mother at the bus stop. © C. Mukumoto

The love of good books and the ring is always a smile on my face. © Rumna Mukherjee

At such moments, we learn to appreciate the simple pleasures of life. © Lucienne Morin

Icelandic horses. © John Quintero

There are only a few things that are really memorable in my life. And this is one of them - my first kiss with his future wife. © Steve Demeranville

A mother's love - this is one of the most sincere feelings in the world. © Anirvan Ghosh

The boy helps a small deer cross the river at high tide. © Hasib Wahab

I was ready to get out of the museum I saw this pair. This deep scene reminded me of my feelings and the importance of vows at the wedding "and in joy and in sorrow» © Michele Sutton

via yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/photos/3101669/

Tags

See also

New and interesting