Artist Bob Lozhkyn

You - a rare case when a modern art can fall in love.

A couple of years ago, Bob Lozhkyn and passport Alexey Kudelin, made an album of his work, and went through the galleries. "Everywhere I have been sent, they said that it's terrible and no one needs." Artist spat on the case and put their pictures on the Internet. So Vasya Lozhkina loved the whole country.

He recorded for the master kotozhivopisi and made the lists of the most popular artists of the Russian Internet. "I like the fact that people like my paintings. Therefore, and publish them on the Internet, "- says Bob Lozhkyn and never signed his paintings. Only if asked.

Editions Website really like these 38 paintings Wasi Lozhkina.

M?

Your call is very important to us.

And my revenge will be terrible!

A couple.

For the wild.

Not Spits.

Happiness has.

We fly to hell.

Dad.

Cheers, dirt melted!

We the innocent.

Cats-decadent.

My dad.

Danko. Everything that I have.

Nonalcoholic vodka.

We lost.

Sausages not enough at all.

Seals. View from the diving helmet.

Gansta Cats. Control shot.

Vasya Lozhkina a lot of pictures with cats: "Cats fed me - they like the people they are actively buying. With this money, I buy paint and draw all men and devils.

In fact, my paintings - a punk in the painting. I am interested in people in a state of extremes; the madness of men, it I am trying to display.

In the work I do not like generalizations, so my paintings all concrete - if, for example, a survivor from the mind of anthropoid grandmother with an ax, that's what she is, and not some kind of collective image, a metaphor, or other crap ».

Grandmother and Alyoshenka.

We are no one will win.

Homeland and chanson.

Pagan gods.

Mendeleev invented vodka.

Young parents.

Rainbow.

Trash.

Keys to svinomarki.

Bear in Africa.

Triumph of the Will.

Execution of Batman.

The cure homosexuality.

Your jazz.

Homeland knows.

On Mars!

With a beard.

No beard.

Bob Lozhkyn on the first solo exhibition "Sailed" in the CHA.

And Bob is the author and performer of his songs, like reading Pelevin and Russian classics, stay home and paint with acrylic on canvas all sorts of horror stories and cute seals.

Very preochen.

See also:
Simple as 5 cents, the artist

Watercolor like Rebus

The harsh Russian in pictures Basil Shulzhenko

via www.adme.ru/hudozhniki-i-art-proekty/surovaya-rossiya-509755/

Tags

See also

New and interesting