Mood - "Spleen"

Russian rock - a very special topic about which we can argue for a long time. It includes different: love and hate, understand and wonder. But there are groups who love to agree, even those who do not usually carries on the spirit of rock. "Spleen" - one of them.

These guys with their leader Alexander Vasilyev unchanged since May 1994 do not get tired to inspire us with their songs.

Editorial Website , throwing the headphones and play music at full volume, collected their favorite tracks, "Spleen". Sing us another Sasha Vasilyev!

«to twelve years, I began to think that I will play in the group. I am very interested in poetry, mainly that of which have not been contacted for literature textbooks. And I saw then all the verses in terms of whether it is possible for them to write a song, or can not. Pushkin for this purpose was not fit. It was declared a bad poet and removed the last regiment ».

"Songs are obtained is very rare, but I certainly love these moments. In comparison, the op * AZM - smoking ».

"The Communist slogan" art should belong to the people, "implemented. "Folk art" - all of these - tyts-tyts-tyts - today we see on the screens of the central TV channels and hear on the radio. Therefore, any complication causing fear among the population. But at the same time smart people have not gone away. They were even the Soviet government could not destroy. And the proportion of people in need of a complex, interesting music ».

"The songs are written easily. Within 10-15 minutes. No matter how long they are. And for me it's the only option, because if you pull out, writing is no longer the heart and the head. And it is wrong ».

"I would be a Buddhist, if not our wacky climate».

"When you have two - it's not so scary».

"In the 70s everyone wanted to topple the country, and zero all want to dump the planet».

"I was, to put it figuratively, the Internet is such a beautiful city. Beautiful city, beautiful lights, the sun, the birds, a variety of streets, streams, and outside the city a large cesspool - a chat ».

"Any art - it's an escape from the imperfect world. Few people could deal with it. It is a struggle of an ant with an elephant. "

"If I had a conscience, I would be painfully ashamed, and I do not care».

Share your favorite songs in the comments!

Quotes from an interview with Alexander Vassiliev
Photos from the official community groups

via vk.com/spleanru

Tags

See also

New and interesting