My mother allowed her son all week to choose her outfits

usually worn young children pick up their clothes and their parents. But what if we sometimes changed roles? One mother decided to conduct such an experiment. And Website it is very fun.

Although the two young and playful boys and their mother Summer manages to always look beautiful and stylish.

One Summer thought it would be quite fun to let one of her children, 3-year-old Rockwell, choose her outfits. So Rockwell week turned into my mother's personal stylist.

Rockwell and his 2-year-old brother of Phoenix.

Very responsible kid walked up to the task. He carefully chose every outfit. Here are some of them.

"Rockwell chose a gray skirt, a T-shirt with Bob Dylan and black tights. "A fabulous choice Rock - I told him. - I think I'll have this outfit in mind in the future. " But then he looked at my feet and held out shoes. "Are you sure you want to take this particular pair of shoes?" - I asked him. "Yes, - he said without hesitation - and a blue hoodie" ».

Summer loved watching her son chooses clothes: "He just grabbed the first thing that he saw, and then thought through, that you can pick up to this thing:" If you put on a flowered dress, then you have to be socks flowered " . I like to watch how his thinking ».

"I'm a little embarrassed to go out in this dress on the street. But what was my surprise when I found that others treat me with curiosity. And at the bus stop a woman approached me and said that she liked my socks! »

"This day was my favorite. That outfit looks just as a tribute to Mickey! "- Says Summer.

And it is not necessary to wear a pair of shoes!

"This outfit was a difficult task. Rock decided to put on my shirt just three. "Maybe we can begin to think about the pants?" - I decided to stop it ».

"And then he took these two shoes from the general pile of my shoes. However, I'm not sure he realized that they were from different pairs ».

Ironically, Summer has come to the conclusion that many of the outfits chosen by her son, it is suitable for everyday use, with only minor adjustments. She added that each of the outfits made her smile as she saw herself in the mirror or just looking down.

In the end, an example Summer encouraged other mothers give their kids to experiment with their looks.

"I feel so happy that I could encourage moms to join the fun. It's great when you can bring laughter to someone's life, "- said Summer.

By the end of the week and, accordingly, Summer experiment realized that in fact few people care about what you look like. "We do drive ourselves into a box, trying to look a certain way, the way it is" accepted ". In fact, these frameworks are invented only by us, and by anyone. I went two days in a different shoe, and no one noticed, until I pointed it out, "- she said.

"Sometimes you have to give yourself some fun. This is useful both for you and for your children. Do not take it too seriously, it's just clothes ».

via # image13229360

Tags

See also

New and interesting