I wish every woman look like in 84 just as it is!

Meet Dell'Orefays is Carmen, she 84 years old, and she was a model. Carmen vengeance removed for the most famous magazines of the world, comes to the podium and becomes the face of advertising campaigns.

The secret of her beauty and youth is very simple: she likes to sleep a lot and swim, and age take for granted. Carmen admits that enlists the aid of plastic surgeons, because "there is always that tweak here and there." But he acknowledges that a "plastic" will not be enough: in order to be both body and mind.

Carmen became a model at age 15, she appeared for the covers of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, and since then has not parted with things you love even for a day. She entered the Guinness Book of Records as the podium model with the longest career.

Before his birthday gave a frank interview Dell'Orefiche popular American magazine New You, confessing: « Sexually, I'm just as gourmet as food! » And it is willing to believe, because he did not notice the temperament Carmen who got it from his father, an Italian, is impossible.

"I lived an amazing life! Do you know many older women whose photos for pension card made by Norman Parkinson? "- Said the model in one of many interviews. Himself Salvador Dali called his muse Carmen.

Carmen does not hide that wants to live up to 100 years, and plans to die in "high heels».

We can only marvel at this stunning woman and wish her health, strength and inspiration. For many years, it is proving to the world that you have to believe in yourself, do not be ashamed of his age, to take out of life and enjoy every moment. This is the magic elixir of youth.

via # image15313360

Tags

See also

New and interesting