15 "overheard" love stories

Whatever may be said about love was and still is the force that moves the world and change it for the better. It is not always great, bright, noticeable from the outside, it does not necessarily shout about itself. It can live in small ways: in fact, in order to illuminate the road in the dark, do not need the spotlight. Enough small but reliable flashlight.

Website gathered touching and amusing revelation people about the various manifestations of the light feeling on the ground.

husband is on a business trip. He calls me every night before going to bed, so I sang him a lullaby. Lullaby! He says he can not sleep without it. Peasant 40 years, "the cabinet 2 × 2", now abroad opens third branch of the enterprise, a stern-looking guy with tatuha on polspiny lullaby ... And we need is not just any, but because of the movie about Umku - others do not roll. And what am I? I sing ... parents before the wedding, met seven years, and during that time my mother thought that the pope - porter (he said it), and after the wedding, my mother learned that he was the pilot of Boeing. Mom forgot how to speak after a stroke. It recovers bad and slow, but the first phrase, which she has mastered, became: "I love you, my daughter." In the village of my grandmother lives. Whenever possible opportunity transported me there. In one house lived grandparents, and they had a grandson is older than me for 4 years, he nursed me when I was a pipsqueak. In 3 years he rubbed my knees zelenkoj. In 5 years, I taught to read. The 10 protected by boys. In 15 years, I came to the village, he was in the army, it was the long summer. In 17 years he helped to survive the death of a friend. In the 19th I pulled me out of the doldrums. Now I'm 24 and he was 28. Today, he became my husband. We sit with a friend sharpen fritters, she tells how to remove hair from the upper lip, near the spinning my husband. My friend suddenly turns to him with the question, if he wanted to, his wife is also removed. What he calmly replies, "Wife Hussars - this honor!" - And still continue to engage in their business. Bach did not prepare their own food, I ate in canteens, cafes, buying everything ready. Not because I do not know how to cook, and for the reason that I hate to wash pots and pans, especially fatty and dried food, I just phobia about this, and nerves are not enough! Married. And now, when she asks me to wash the dishes, I go and my silence; and my angry; psycho, but mine; I come into a rage, but these holes to rub saucepan. And all because of love for her is much stronger than hate dirty pans. To me 24. Brother 10. A couple of months ago, I sat on a diet, postroynela, prettier. Recently, I turn the mirror, admiring himself, near the small hanging. Shoves his elbow: "Hey, man, how beautiful you have a sister?" To which the man with the bad pokerfeysom replies: "You know, I think you're any programs not lost weight." He waited until I prorugayus, and with the same straight face continued: "As for me, you've always been slim and beautiful». recently parted with a young man who was very fond of; terribly worried. And then some "secret admirer" began to load with presents flowers. And the mood itself immediately improved. Yesterday, she learned that "secret admirer" - a dad. The most favorite and the best dad in the world. At the 9th month of pregnancy, asked her husband to make up my toenails. He has long protested, saying that I do not know, not a man's case. Offended, I went into the shower and I heard: "Okay, Google, how to paint your nails?» He lives in our town one Granddaddy. And he has an old dog. Very old. She has some problems with paws - just do not go. So the grandfather as soon as spring comes and warms up, picks her up, takes to the street and walking: walk for hours here and there, it is on the hands, but not a small dog. But what the faithful eyes she looks at him ... and licks his hands. So sad it becomes when I see them. Is it possible to be great em> man than this feeble old man? work in shifts: two days on the job, two at home. My wife started collecting my breakfast and snacks all sorts of surprises. I am happy as a child present, is in the box with food scraps, which she wished me a good appetite, and says how much I love. Nobody ever did this to me. The recently realized what love is till death. My grandparents for 77 years, and they do everything together. But the grandmother saw very bad, and my grandfather heard. Therefore, as my grandmother says, "I can hear him, and he sees me». The fact that pregnant women are strange and capricious, I knew. And he was ready for it. More precisely, the thought that he was ready. And now I tweezers plucking raspberries, because it "hairy and prickly» ... Most of her childhood, often visiting her mother at work in childhood cancer rehabilitation center. So, for all life has left a lasting impression, one 17-year-old girl with her boyfriend. She had osteosarcoma, spent several sessions of chemotherapy, cut off his left leg above the knee. Once I came to visit her boyfriend, the girl to him and said, well, let's disperse, do not want to spoil your life. The guy told her a firm "no" and said that it is the best for him.
Not so long ago they met by chance. She trousers, with a prosthesis, of course, go hand in hand with their two children. Conversation, the conversation got the eldest son (he is 6), proudly saying that his mom is the best because it is the Terminator.

via www.flickr.com/photos/vratum/9479949819/

Tags

See also

New and interesting