"I have one drawback - I can not be indifferent"

Just I want to share with you one story.

A little preface. I have one drawback - I can not be indifferent. Many years ago, I have moved from the countryside to the big city and still do not understand why there is considered normal to pass someone who needed help, or throw a woman with a child on the street because she can not pay this month. Of course, there are exceptions, but they do not happen too often.

I, on the contrary, breaks my heart when I see that someone has big problems. Well I can not pretend not to notice. I can not be happy until someone unhappy. Therefore, I try to help everyone who really need help.

2006. One day after work, I dropped in for a shopping center, and when he returned to the door, my attention a young mother with a little girl. Mom was clearly not in the spirit:

- Well, what do you want ?!

- I want to eat - little girl said softly.

A few steps from their parents to buy their children some sweets. And, judging by how modest this girl was dressed and how sad she said she really wanted to have, and not just capricious. But mother quite mad and he pushed the child. Yell at the girl that she ruined her life, she went somewhere and out of sight. To say that I was surprised - to say nothing. The girl stood up and realized he did not know where her mother had gone, she sat on a bench and began to cry. It was not loud crying spoiled imp, and a very quiet baby crying, which was badly handled.

I felt very sorry for the girl, but I doubt that it is necessary to intervene. Surely her mother would be back, they reconciled and everything will be fine. It took 20 minutes. For a girl so no one came, and most importantly, her mother still has not been announced. I could no longer sit. I had to go to her and try to comfort her. I must say that you feel uncomfortable when you start a conversation with a stranger child, if everything will think that you have something bad in mind. But in reality all around was still.

She was shy and was afraid at first to talk to me, but when I called the guard to find her mother, she began to trust me a little bit. We were able to find out what her name is Dasha and her 6 years. I remembered that she wants to eat, and bought her food while we waited for her mother. She first unlocked, but hunger prevailed. As it turned out, it did not feed all day, and it was already evening. Mom disappeared God knows where, and we had to call the police (then militia). I had no choice but to give the child to law enforcement officers that they found her parents and the child returned to them. But I felt that this story has not ended. Fortunately, I had a friend in the police, and I was able to follow the further the fate of the girl.

As it turned out, mother threw her husband a long time and she herself had to raise a child. She earns a little, because this pregnancy broke her life and career, as she always looked like his daughter. As a result, she decided to get rid of it and just threw it. "What? All the same will be taken to an orphanage. " Dasha cried and asked for forgiveness from the mother, so she let her go home. But the mother refused it. The girl did not tolerate it. In short, the maternal instinct moms have stuck somewhere in the fifth point.

2008. My wife finally adopted a Dasha. She was 8 years old, she is already underway in the 2nd class. Before that, it was a lot of paperwork, which is why she had to live in an orphanage. But we regularly visited Dasha, brought gifts to her and the other children. Some of my friends badly perceived adoption, "someone else's child? Why do you need him? »

2015. And here she was already 15 years old. How time flies. Frequently asked whether I regretted that took her? Never. And never will.

Why this story? Because of these actions called me spineless friends. Like, a lot of doing to people, and in return get nothing. So - you're wrong. Instead, I get the realization that I am not useless in this world. So, my life is not meaningless.

The world is cruel, but each of us can do it better than a good deed. So if you're inspired yourself that nobody needs your help, just look again.

Author: commod
Photos in the preview: wattpad

via a.wattpad.com/userbg/SheeZai.66771.jpg

Tags

See also

New and interesting