Simulator death

Surviving krematsiyuEsli you are interested in what the person feels at a cremation, the new Chinese game will satisfy your curiosity. Aptly called "Samadhi - 4D simulator death" attraction includes a creepy coffin dramatic special effects and fire to accurately simulate the process of cremation. It was opened in Shenchzhen theme park in Shanghai last September.

The game begins with the fact that the participants in the alleged attempt to escape death. Losers are placed in a coffin and transported to the crematorium for burning fake, which simulates all posthumous rituals, and the hot air (40 ° C) and light projections create the illusion of burning. After the pseudo-cremation participants see an image projected on the ceiling of the uterus and hear the heartbeat. Then they have to creep up until not get to the white soft capsules, symbolizing rebirth.

Before you begin to develop a simulator death of Dean and his partner Huang Wei-Ping have conducted extensive studies. They have studied in detail the Chinese process of cremation, which selects half the population of the country to finish his career. Assuming that realism is a crucial factor in the success of the game, even the partners visited the crematorium oven and inspected the inside (with the flame off).

"Dean went to the crematorium first, and it was hard for me to watch it from the side," said Huang. "An employee of the crematorium is also very nervous; because he usually focuses on sending a body inside, rather than returning it back. " Juan himself said that the feeling inside the oven is very unpleasant. "It was hot, I could not breathe and more than ever feel the finiteness of life».

Huang said he became interested in death as a result of a long period of introspection, "China has made me rich, but not taught to deal with wealth, to live a rich man ... I was completely confused." He decided to study psychology, then I find some peace of mind. Dean, on the other hand, trying to look for the meaning of life when dealing with experts in this matter. "I invited the guru of different religious faiths, and experts in other fields to talk with them about what life is," he said. "I did this for two years before I realized that instead of sitting and passively listening, I could create something useful." It was not long before the duo teamed up for the realization of the idea «4D - simulation of death».

In the course of his research, and Juan Ding found that very few people are familiar with the idea of ​​opposition to the death. They realized that maybe it happened because of the lack of understanding of the process and the fear of death. Partners have also come to the conclusion that a lot of people spend their last moments in the banal everyday thoughts and emotions. So they came to the idea of ​​creating a simulation of death, to help people prepare for it.

Guys do fundraising for the project through a Chinese website Jue.so and collected 410,000 yuan (67,000 dollars) in just three months. "It turns out that many Chinese people have no less interest in death," noted Huang.

via www.odditycentral.com/travel/creepy-death-simulator-allows-people-to-experience-being-cremated.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting