In the Chinese city Dunja is a tradition - every spring there is a "virgin I * ca"

If the Europeans are traditionally spring - it's time to bloom and love is in the eastern countries you can find much more exotic traditions. For example, in China, in the city of Dunja spring - time eating "virgin I * n", ie ordinary chicken I * n, cooked in the urine of young boys.

Locals say about such I * CA: "This is a taste of spring." The main ingredient of the dish (not counting the eggs themselves) - urine directly * ovozrelyh boys, which is collected on the primary schools of the city. When cooking use cracked, I ca * to broth can penetrate into the very I * CO. As a result, I am ready * n greenish yolk and white of various shades of yellow. The Chinese believe that the I * ca good for health, but doctors say that nothing useful human urine contains.

"I had to get used to it a few years" - says a woman named Liu, who moved in from another city, Dunja - "But now I am sure that nothing tastes better to do, I can eat a dozen at a timeĀ».

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting