10 reasons why you will never be rich

Motivational provokatsionnoe

This text was first published in July, before the crisis, but the tips of it - absolutely versatile and suitable for any vremёn.Ty begin to read and think that it's not about you. Perhaps you are financially successful. Only if this is your credit? I am sure that none of these reasons tomorrow will not play with you a malicious joke? 1. You complain, or dream, but not delaesh

How much can you talk about why you did not get ?! Do you really think that this is someone interested in? Do you want to change jobs, so changed. Find where you will pay more, and in the office will not stink of podvala.2. A sense of proportion - this is not about tebya

Tell me how you can be attributed to travel 15 kilometers further 50 kilometers? Well, if you did it once. One could say that he was mistaken. But systematically fool the people who pay you, not vyydet.Ladno if you are only cheating them. You constantly deceiving himself. Tale "another cigarette with friends, and then home to sleep" becomes a campaign for a new package and pivom.3. You forgot what uchitsya

Remember how you loved to delve into the device moped. You do not got time for this neck of the elder brother, but still climbing. And now? You're too lazy even to look at the instructions in the router. You ask your neighbor to set up Wi-Fi, pay him for it. Yes you Spend two hours, look at the workplace a YouTube video and step by step attitude sam.4 itself. Laziness was born before tebya

Do you work. Honestly work from 9:00 to 18:00. So I think that you have every right to come home and do nothing. Let's wife works at home. She does not plow at work, as you are. So you and live only on your salary, a third of which is spent on rent. If you work together, would share the housework for a year would have already collected a good wedding. More would have left. But your wife is as lazy as you are. Now you unpainted and live in a rented apartment in five years. At this time, your future Tesza rents an apartment, my grandmother left as a dowry only granddaughter. Where does this money go? More industrious brother-who has made cosmetic repairs before delivery. And you have the hands of the wrong places, you ustal.5. Your environment consists of neudachnikov

Look around. Who is around you? Wife, gain excess weight. Colleagues who dream not to fall for petty theft. A neighbor, who is on the bottle. Any attempt of yours to change something in your life is immediately ridiculed. And suddenly you will become better, earn more. You'll be a living example of what they are losers. As long as you like them, you do not pose a threat to their self-esteem. A self-oh how they overestimated, as well as in tebya.6. You do not berezhёsh what you est

Here explain how you can uhaydokat refrigerator for three years? Rhetorical question, do not answer. I remember when we dragged it to the dump. He choked with dust. It is never retracted to wipe him. You're to blame you're not Know! And the wife is not such a heavy sdvinet.No tell me why it would not buy a new case immediately. You dropped a new phone in the first month. His replacement screen has no money. Now you go to the last model and broken steklom.7. You spend all in garbage

Calculate how much stuff you buy. Cigarettes, chips, cheap beer. On the beer we're spending the same. But for you I Major! Because not drink bottles, and in the brewery. It is more expensive than your stuff up to five times. Why do not you start to drink less, but buying quality? 8. You do not planiruesh

Every summer you have a problem with pleasure. A trip abroad, of which you dreamed the whole year, it is impossible. The reason is always the same - money. As a result, you spend your vacation at the cottage. Postponed from each paycheck to 5%, and you will trip. You're less of a woman hiding money. Oh, his wife need to hide the money? Well, from your really need. She's just like you, does not plan to budget. There is money - spend no money - we cry. This is about you oboih.9. You save not to tom

Do you really think that buying expired products at a discount, you never a poison? Lost-and-forget. It is not your fault. Blame wife and Tesza. That they did not verify that the sausage has zaplesnevela.A shoes that you buy for one season. A week later, she had no view, and three months later it throws you. Somehow the other shoe lasts longer. They must take care of it. Or maybe they're buying quality items. No, not in this case. They are favored by the stars, and you do not. Is it true? 10. You do not want anything menyat

Frankly, you are satisfied. You like to be poor. Because now you're living the way used to. You're in our comfort zone. And any changes require effort, any changes - is unknown. Therefore you easier to be poor, you begin to change anything.

Text Nikita Galkin

Source: www.lifehacker.ru blockquote> via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting