Australia through the eyes of Belarusians: 20 facts about the capital city Canberra





Our reader writes Galina Makarova: Hello, sweetheart Editorial Faktruma! Always I read your blog and find something interesting. I myself come from Belarus, but now live in Australia. This is an amazing country and it will inspire lyubogo.Ni no secret that Australia - one of the most expensive countries in the world that the local currency - Australian Dollar plastic that is very beautiful and diverse nature, there are many stunning beaches, exotic animals and birds. I propose to plunge into this country and learn about it much more than you knew before etogo.Ob AvstraliiAustralia through the eyes of Belarusians: 20 facts about the capital city Canberra

© Wikipedia 1.

© Galina Makarova 1.

© Galina Makarova 3.

© Galina Makarova 5.

© Galina Makarova 7.

© www.miroland.com 10.

© Galina Makarova 14.

© Galina Makarova 18.
via www.factroom.ru/

BASHNY.NET Portal – Life is interesting!
2012-2026

Bashny.Net