Fasting for those who do good and do not ask anything in return

1. An elderly man walks every day their elderly sobachku.

2. The girl gives to everyone free of the rainbow. I'll take three!

3. 65-year-old Isaac Tail sits quietly in the New York subway, while an unknown man sleeping on his shoulder. When the other passengers offered to wake up the stranger, Isaac said, "No need. Probably, it was a tough day, let her sleep. We all pass through this ».

4. This is Dan. Every Wednesday and Thursday, he buys coffee for all employees of the center of the fight against cancer, which was treated by his otets.

5. Brave boy in Bangladesh risked their own lives to save the fawn when pavodka.

6. wildlife photographer named Hasibul Wahab (Hasibul Wahab) has photographed everything that happens at the camera and touching shared these photos with the world.

7. The 15-year-old Temar Boggs pursued the car on his bike to save the 5-year-old girl who was stolen right out of her yard in Pensilvanii.

8. The boy saved the life of a tiny duckling, grow it in your own beard. Eventually fluffy baby has grown into a large appreciative utku.

9. The police took with them on patrol 13-year-old blind boy Cage Hancock Stevens. The boy always dreamed of etom.

10. An employee of the restaurant Wendy's took the umbrella from the table in order to carry out an elderly man to the car in heavy dozhd.

11. The parents of the boy "again played a wedding," because their son was very upset that he did not see her for the first raz.

12. Homeless sacrifices everything to his dog not zamerzla.

13. Man saves kittens from navodneniya.

14. The employees of cleaning windows in Memphis superheroes dressed to please the young patients at Children's Hospital goroda.

15. Marine Miles Kerr finished last in the race, helping the boy lags behind his gruppy.

16. 14-year-old boy wrote this encouraging message in the snow to keep mum while himioterapii.

17. Jacqueline Kiplimo helping a disabled runner finish the marathon in Taiwan. This is when she first mesta.

18. Tattoo master corrected the original tattoo unrecognizable. "Today, I corrected," the worst tattoo portrait of the world. " Its owner told his story. He recently married, but after only three months of marriage his beautiful wife died in a terrible fire, leaving him with three children. He went to a local tattoo parlor to forever capture her portrait on his body, but eventually got it ugliness (left). When he turned to me in the studio Empire Ink, I redid his tattoo free. He left satisfied, and I had an amazing story to portfolio! "

19. The girl sacrificed her birthday gifts to help the needy animals. "I work at an animal shelter; girl named Emma asked that her birthday gave food and toys for the animals at the shelter ... Look what she brought today ».

That looked so inviting birthday Emma:
"I was 8 years old!
Please come and play with Emma. Friday, February 8 at 18:30. We will have cakes. Emma has one request. She does not need gifts, instead she wants you to bring something for the animal shelter.
Blankets, towels, food and cat litter.
Thank you very much! "

And in the photo you will see all that Emma collected for priyuta.

20. A charitable organization Degage Ministries decided to show the example of a homeless veteran named Jim Wolf (Jim Wolf), that to do good is very simple. They decided to show that street bums are people like us, and to live a normal life they need quite a bit. With the help of grooming a homeless veteran in his eyes turns into a stylish, modern gentleman. Yes, it will not save him, but it will help him to look at themselves in a new way and change your life for the better.

21. A woman donated a kidney to a stranger completely.

A retired police sergeant Michael Newman needed a kidney to survive, so its former employees desperately cried out to the people through local media to find a donor. Michael, who lives in Phoenix, Arizona, harbored much hope that someone wants to become a donor. However, the woman names Kelly Boff Print and postponed it. Boff says keep coming back to the paper, it is then drawn to her without any reason. In the end, the woman picked up the phone and called the Mayo Clinic (Mayo Clinic).

It turned out that Boff was the perfect donor. So she agreed to donate one of his kidneys to Sergeant Newman, who had never even videla.

22. The security guard made the happiest girl in the kingdom.

"This man loves his job. As soon as the girl went to the park "Magic Kingdom", a security guard approached her and said: "Excuse me, Princess, you can have your autograph?" In his book was full of signatures children because this guard is not made happy a little princess. This girl for a long time could not get enough of the fact that the guard thought she was a real princess ».

23. Man saves puppies from flooding. Under the gaze of the dog family, of course zhe.

24. Cyclists watered koala on a hot summer den.

25. Beigel Jesus takes the stale bread from work and gives it to the poor on ulitsah.

28. The little girl asked Snow White at Disneyland to help her fulfill her wish. And Snow White took the girl to the well wishes. She told the girl that she had to close my eyes, make a wish, and it will surely sbudetsya.

29. There are no barriers friendship. Even if each one karantine.

Tags

See also

New and interesting