My mother allowed his son chooses her outfits for a week

Usually, children dress parents, because they know best what your child will be comfortable in what clothes he would not not cold and not hot. But why not turn the tables and not allow your child to feel like a stylist and choose an outfit for mom? Summer Bellessa, actress and blogger, and entered, leaving his 3-year-old son Rockwell to choose her outfits for the whole week. Do you think you have got Rockwell to add flavor to the image of his mother?

Day 1 6,527,933

"Everything was fine until my son pointed to the beige shoes with heels"

Day 2

"It was probably my favorite day. Leggings dots perfectly with my favorite T-shirt with Mickey "

Day 3

"I was a bit shy when I went to carry out their assignments in the day, but then again, to my surprise, I have not received any oblique view from their side. Instead, a woman stopped me to say that she liked my socks! "

Day 4

"This outfit was a bit more challenging. He took three shirts for me ... that's all. "My mother can not go out without any pants," I explained to her son. "How about, instead of one of these t-shirts to take a pair of pants?"

"He pulled out two pairs of shoes from my closet. I do not think he realized that they were two different pairs of "

Day 5 3,263,150

"This T-shirt was chosen because it has a pattern of arrows and Rockwell loves to boom. He looked at his pants, which also had an arrow, but he had to settle for a pair of jeans. " "Also, he pulled one rubber boots and brown shoes. He looked at them and said, "They're the same?"

Tags

See also

New and interesting