3 Denominations distinguish real from a fake - how to recognize a simple man

The history of the subscriber:

"Yesterday, I was the victim of a scam. For an expensive thing I've been selling through Avito I lectured money is very similar to the real. "

"In this picture, only the top five thousand real kupyura.Vse remaining denominations - a very high-quality fake. The quality of printing them difficult to distinguish from the real thing, they have watermarks, metallic strip, micro, shiny coat, varnished sign the Bank of Russia, tactile strips for the blind.

Of course, any cashier immediately recognized to fake, but an ordinary person is unlikely. Even when rogue left, I noticed that on one bill no pinholes and decided that it is false. I called the customer - the phone was disconnected. And then I took this bill and began to compare.

The main difference between - watermarks. They are a fake, but very pale and not like the present. In addition to this there are dark and light watermark. "

" The second difference - oval, which shimmer strips. On this bill strips visible from any angle, and they are quite bright. On the forgery of them pale and at a right angle can not see them at all. "

"< The third difference can be seen only through a magnifying glass - on this bill has microtext" 5000TSBRF "on forging it unreadable."

"Now, when you read this post, I'm writing a statement to the police.

Looking at the quality of fakes, they are made are not homemade. Surely they published a lot. "

Be careful with the money. Remember what they should have watermarks and always check them. Tell us about fakes all your friends and family!

Liked? Share with your friends!

It will be interesting:
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting