What we did in the Soviet Union and not do in Russia

Yesterday at the café heard the arguments of the two women about my age, who complained about our medicine, at what is now painful and how children passed their childhood in the Soviet Union.

And that's what I thought.

1. In the USSR hundreds, even thousands of people could drink soda in the machine from the same glass. He drank, rinsed and put back. All who are in the subject, remember that even "to think for three" very seldom encroached on public property such as faceted stakan.

2. In the USSR among teens was in the order of things to pick up cigarette butts. If the bull was a filter, the filter or torn, or singeing the purpose of "health." Cigarette butts without filter kurilis either just or sacrificed their tobacco pipes in self-made elderberry. Especially advanced comrades used for such purposes mouthpieces.

3.Bolshuyu of his free time we spent on the street. They were parks, primitive Fields, rivers and lakes. The woods were no mites. From streams could safely drink the water. Lake did not close on epidemiological pokazaniyam.V villages, until the early eighties, the children can run around barefoot. Broken glass on the streets were a rarity, because all the bottles sdavalis.

4.Vodu we drank from the tap. And in the big city, and in the distant farm. Sanitary norms in that period were such that in the water does not settle in E. coli, Bacillus hepatitis or even any gadost.

5.Strashno think, but in cooking or pastry served saleswoman Korzhik hands. Hands fed bread, sausage, and any other products. Nobody bothered about perchatok.

6. Do not know how anyone, but we spent in a camp one or two shifts, without fail. Go somewhere at the resort was considered good luck, the main camp is an hour's drive from the house. But there has always been fun and interesting. I do not remember a single camp, where I do not ponravilos.

7.Poskolku on TV watching was absolutely nothing, it was used a couple of times a week plus Saturday and Sunday evenings, when the show was "about Stirlitz" .

8. In the Soviet Union met teenagers who have not read the books, but they were quite a bit. And the school, and the environment, and the availability of free time pushes us to chteniyu.

9. We did not have computers, so all our games were held in the yard. Uneven usually gather a crowd of boys and girls, the game invented on the fly. They were simple and not fancy, but the main factor of them is communication. After the game we were aware of patterns of behavior in society. Behavior was assessed either by words, not even by their actions and their motives. Errors are always saying goodbye, meanness and treachery-nikogda.

10.Razgovarivali me about politics? We were fooled by Soviet propaganda? Suffers from a murderous regime? No no no. In all this, we were deeply to spit in their 12-14 years. I remember only that each of us looked to the future with undisguised optimism. And those who wanted to serve in the army, and those who have decided to become drivers and workers, and those who are about to enter the technical schools and institutes.

We know that each of us there is a place under the sun ... .

Tags

See also

New and interesting