Waste-free decor

To look forward to when the lamp burns out, can only be a very strange man ... Or a creative person who suspects that any ordinary object conceals more! The enthusiasm of these ideas do not fit into the line - very difficult to choose what to do first. Suspended for small fragile vase of autumn flowers, light lamps in the style of old or do not fit into any framework bulb-desertnitsu? Choose any option, not lose - you need only a light bulb and a diligent hand, indifferent to the beauty.

1. Playful vase, which you can decorate your office desk. Mini plant and asks in a lamp!

2. Cacti and succulents in the bulbs - this is a classic.

3. Wrap the thread such light will decorate the interior in eco-style. You can take and colorful thread - ekperimentiruy!

4. Air decoration for child.

5. Beads, buttons, beads and stones in a light bulb - affordable, but very showy decor.

6. A small little world live in the old bulb.

7. Repainted bulbs will add comfort and in the living room and the kitchen.

8. Give money to the light bulb, write a wish or leave an interesting note on a social topic ... How much joy will have the lucky winner of the surprising message!

9. Spices, cocoa, marshmallows, small cookies - all this can scatter the light bulbs on the individual offers. I take this idea!

10. Unusual decoration for the garden. I would have made of light bulbs ladybugs ...

11. Working decorate faulty bulbs can be repainted in different colors - gold, silver. The original lamp ready!

12. Table lamp is easy to replace a standard bulb, hanging on a cord.

13. Even more striking, delightful balls! My dream is to do so.

14. A small kerosene lamp from the old light bulb - chic design course.

15. Vases for flowers, floating window. Stylish and unusual!

16. Vase of light bulb with an additional mount for flower more.

17. Finally, a light bulb will turn fur-tree toy of the highest quality!

When working with glass, be extremely careful - wear gloves, keep small pieces do not remain on the job site. Using the imagination can work wonders! Show your friends this magic in its purest form - the usual light is converted into an unmatched Thing is very easy.

via takprosto.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting