Fill your heart's desire with a simple glass of water. A powerful technique!

In the world there are many techniques that are aimed at harnessing our subconscious. But the most powerful and efficient which offers great opportunities in terms of fulfillment of desires and decision-making, is the technique of "glass of water". She came to us from ancient Tibet. Use it to find lost things, when you are in front of a difficult dilemma, experiencing pain, wish to get something or find a thing. This technique really works, important - not to doubt what you're doing. You all must succeed.

How to use this technique? There is nothing complicated. Write on paper first thought form. For example: «I am a happy man. I attracts good luck, health and positive energy. With each passing day I become younger and more beautiful ... » em> On top of the list put a glass of water, better snow or spring. Then rub your hands. Heat, which you feel - this is your energy. Arrange the palms on the sides of the glass, but do not touch it. Repeat the best out loud written a thought-form. Thus do our best to accurately represent what you say. Then drink some water. We perform this procedure you need before going to sleep or just after waking up. Try this technique works very effectively!

You can apply any thought forms. The main thing is not to use the particle "no". Suggestions should be as specific as possible and logical.

«Why do I need to write a thought-form on paper? em>» - you ask. The answer is simple. When you write down your thoughts, they become more effective. Also, words can charge the water information hidden in their meaning. Scientific studies have shown that if the freeze bottles of water and stick them on pieces of paper with good words, then will be under a microscope to see the beautiful ice crystals. If you do the same, but write rude words, we can see ugly icicles. Why is that science can not yet provide an answer.

Power your hands increases your intention and water charges. To feel a tight ball of energy between your hands, you need to practice more than one week.

Now you possess a powerful technique that can help you through life. Good luck to you by desires!

Share technology "Glass of Water" with friends! Let them also try to fulfill their dreams in a way.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting