3 Buddhist truth that will make you happy. It will change your attitude to life!

Recently I discovered a terrible truth. I have mental problems, I suffer from constant depression. Prolonged periods of unrestrained longing alternate short bursts of happiness. Sometimes it is so bad from the inner feelings of apathy and that I want to sleep and wake up no more. My heartache gives me as much suffering, how much could bring severe physical injury. I do not know what would have happened to me if it were not for my casual hobby Buddhism. Through this teaching, I looked at the world in a new way and realized that depression - an empty case. I do not want to waste your time on it when you can enjoy life. How? There is no secret.

1. Life is impossible without suffering.

The suffering, loss and pain - an integral part of life. Having sufferings as inevitable, you thereby facilitating them. Try to take everything that happens to you, with the serenity. You will immediately become much easier! Life is complicated, but the person has enough resources to cope with these difficulties. Open your heart random stuff and uncertainty! Then your life will take place magical change. It will leave a permanent feeling of frustration, resentment, hopelessness. Learn to enjoy any life experience, to extract useful lessons from any situation.

2. Nothing is permanent!

Any pain is temporary, the suffering will end. Everything passes, nothing is permanent. This truth horrifies people who aspire to a stable life, but at the same time, it is a comfort to those who are now going through difficult times. The world around him and we are in constant motion. The idea of ​​impermanence always possible to wait for change and hope for the best.

3. You can change.

All people are capable of change, nothing is permanent, and permanent identity also can not be. You can work on yourself, change for the better, develop their strengths! This means that your life and how you live it, is up to you. Become a better world and give you more than you have today. Do not be attached to the material, prices people, not things. You know the real wealth.

Each of us should think over these Buddhist truths. Such simple and such unusual for us to be able to change the rules of happiness life. I was helped to gain this knowledge spiritual harmony, I am confident in their favor. Try to look at what is happening in a new way! This is a chance to start a new life.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting