The man meets a woman, even though he is married. It sounds immoral, but I support it.

Jarîda Wilson happily married man, but in his blog, he published a special recognition:

«I wish to confess: I meet with a woman, even though I'm married. i>

She's incredible. She is beautiful, intelligent, smart, strong, and her faith in God is immeasurable. I like to walk with her in a cafe, cinema, exhibitions, and always tell her how beautiful she was. I can not remember the last time I was angry at her at least five minutes. No matter how my day, her smile was always encouraging me. I>

Sometimes it does surprise me, preparing me for something special. Every time I'm just overjoyed to have met such as it is, despite the fact that I'm married. You also should try it and you will notice how your life will change for the better. I>

Oh, I thought that the woman with whom I will meet, will be my wife? And what did you think? If you're married, it does not mean that life is over. I>

I want to continue to go on dates with his wife, despite the fact that we are married. I have not lost the desire to win her constantly because she once said, "I agree." Often I see that in a relationship comes the extinction of the fact that both spouses do not try every day to know each other again. I>

Continuing to arrange visits, each time you learn something new about each other. Why do you need to stop doing it? It should not end ever. The feeling that a butterfly fluttering in the stomach, just like on a first date, and may appear in two years. Every day you need to behave as if you have just met, and then each of you will feel a significant change in the relationship. I>

Communication and ongoing interest in each other - that's the key to a successful relationship. Nobody wants to be with a man who has no interest in the other. I>

I advise you not to stop to invite his wife on a date, to aspire to it with all your heart and realize that travelers do not end after the words "I agree» ». i>

Love is alive thanks to the constant desire to know each other. Share this wonderful recognition.

jarridwilson.com/im-dating-someone-even-though-im-married/

Tags

See also

New and interesting