They are not alien to human feelings: 25 animal reactions to situations of everyday life.

Living so much time with people, our pets have inherited from their hosts many human qualities. These dogs are not alien to our experience. They are all in their new homes! 25 This animal reactions to the daily situation.

When your roommate asks whether you like vegetarian lasagna, over which she is wheeling two o'clock.

Photo: LolSnaps

When someone is bent, and you see the crack of his clothes in the same place ...

Photo: Reddit

When you woke up early to go to the gym. At such moments, you hate the whole world around. B>

Photo: Meme Guy

When you know that your friend is embellished tell a story, but you can not tell him about it.

Photo: Imgur

When you're alone in the room, and you laugh hilarious video on the Internet.

When you are released early from work, but there is still a whole 3-day weekend!

When your girlfriend says it regrets that did not respond earlier because she did not see your message.

When you come to the first date and the girl is much higher than you thought, judging by its photos in social networks.

When a friend asks, or you do not want to finish eating his fries.

When a friend comes to you with lots of packages and the sea of ​​hot gossip and news.

When your friends you have met with your girlfriend, but you assured them that the rest of the evening spend at home.

When you saw in the store you favorite scary underwear.

When you're finally free, and your friend do not have time to walk with you after work.

When you met a friend in whose house you puked right on his bed during a party on New Year's.

When your friend tells you what a wonderful dress she bought for the wedding party, but you know that it is just disgusting!

When someone came to the party in the same dress as you.

When your mother for your every photo on Facebook wrote: «Just a cutie. I love you = * » i>

When your drunken friend says he wants to write her ex.

When two people kiss in public, and you and I want to say to them: «And you would not go home». i>

When you have just issued a blunt joke to lighten the mood in the office of the boss.

When a man whom you hate, soiled and does not know about this.

When you see pictures of friends, have fun without you ...

When you wish to go unnoticed by your annoying friend.

When you see a counter with ice cream!

When bus plays your favorite song ...

They are similar to us than you think. They are truly our brothers smaller! Share photos with friends one and all emotions friends.

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting