My parents never made me vaccinated. And that looked like my childhood ...

I kid 70s, and I have never planted. I grew up on an incredibly healthy diet: no sugar to 1 year, breastfeeding for more than 12 months, home-grown organic vegetables, fresh milk, no nitrates or supplements. My mother was engaged in homeopathy, aromatherapy and osteopathy. Every day we take vitamin C, echinacea and fish oil.

I grew up on a farm. I always walk in the fresh air, exercise and dancing twice a week, drink a lot of water. I was not even allowed to eat popcorn. I diluted fruit juice to protect my teeth. And I wanted so much white bread shop or biscuit for breakfast, instead of fruit, like the other children.

I grew up on a farm. I always walk in the fresh air, exercise and dancing twice a week, drink a lot of water. We ate every week organic meat grown on a nearby farm. My parents never prepared from semi-finished - I still remember the taste of crispy pancakes or French fries, which we ate on the sly, when the parents went to friends.

While I led a healthy lifestyle - I have been ill all: measles, mumps, rubella, viral meningitis, scarlet fever, whooping cough, tonsillitis, and chickenpox. Even before the thirty years I was diagnosed with "cervical dysplasia" - a precancerous condition. Six months of my life I spent in thought, how do I tell my two children (who were a little more than 7 years) that their mother could die from cancer.

Supporters antivaktsinatsii claimed that the body has its own immune system, which protects against all diseases, but at me for some reason this did not apply. Like me, the ideal childhood and has an amazing healthy food, could have had all of these horrific diseases?

My mother did not drink, did not smoke and do not use drugs. We were not allowed to watch on TV all we want, we did not go in plastic shoes. We lived health. And you know what? I am happy that I grew up on a healthy diet and taking care of us so!

But I did not cease to hurt childhood diseases ... On the other hand - my two children immunized hurt a lot less than I do. They took on the strength of antibiotics twice in their lives, not their mother. I had to be treated with antibiotics. At 21, I developed a pig resistant to penicillin. It is assumed that the disease killed Queen Elizabeth I.

My children did not suffer childhood diseases other than chicken pox, which they had been ill even during breastfeeding. They, like me, grew up on a healthy diet and organic food. I was not as strict as my mother, but they're both a lot healthier than ever I was.

I wonder why all the screaming that complications from childhood diseases are extremely rare, and the incidence of side effects from the vaccinations increased. I'm trying to understand why I know a lot of people who have had complications from childhood diseases, but had never met anyone from the colonies were side effects from the vaccine. I have friends who are deaf from measles. One of my friends had been ill with measles in the womb, because he sees the bad. My former caught pneumonia, as a complication of chickenpox. A friend of my brother died of meningitis.

Of course, it is senseless based on anecdotal evidence. But if scientific evidence can not convince a person about the vaccination, it is something that is worth listening to. Opponents of vaccination say: «This is my personal experience». I> Well, then my personal experience tells me to vaccinate their children and themselves. I vaccinated against the flu and caught a bad cough to protect my son from the disease when he was still in the womb. My own natural immunity could not protect him up to 5 years.

I understand where are the parents who are protesting against vaccinations. In the 90s, when I was a 19-year-old mother, a frightened world in which to be born, my child, I studied homeopathy, herbal treatments and aromatherapy. I believe in angels, witchcraft, psychics, crop circles, aliens, secret knowledge of the Aztecs, Incas and Egyptians. I cleaned the aura. I prefer to live in depression, but in any case not to take anti-depressants. I took any decision on the Tarot cards. I myself did grow vegetables and herbal medicines.

I was so fragile that literally fell apart. Only when I overcame my fears, paroanoidalnye thoughts about the world and became an objective look at it, I felt better. When I stopped drinking sugar pills and began to believe the doctors, I began to develop in the spiritual and physical sense.

If you are sure that your child can cope with the disease, of which there is a vaccine, their immune system exactly overpower weakened pathogens present in any of the vaccines.

But not everyone around you is so strong, not everyone has a choice, not all can fight these diseases and not everyone has the opportunity to be vaccinated. If you have a healthy child, his immune system will be able to cope with the vaccine is better than the sick children.

I want to ask the opponents of vaccination to raise their children with a sense of responsibility for everything that happens around them. I ask them to teach their children not to be selfish, frightened the world around them and the people. Children should be taught to love people with autism or any other defect that is not related to vaccination.

I want opponents grafting understand that they expose their children to danger. Even without the complications of these diseases is not very pleasant. If you've never suffered from these diseases - you'll never know how much they are terrible.

The lucky ones who managed to escape childhood diseases. If the overall level of vaccination falls - herd immunity also decreases, and your children will be more susceptible to disease. Think about it. We share this important information with your friends!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting