Here's how to look at pictures of girls Instagrame by men. These guys are annealed!

Girls like Instagram. They also love to spread a bunch of very few people interesting photos on the network. After all, if you do something you eat, drink, read, or are in the bathroom - it is imperative to inform the public, using documentary evidence in the form of photos taken on the phone.

In fact, nothing wrong with that, but sometimes there is heaps of fun to watch the emergence of similar photos from their friends and acquaintances. Therefore, men all over the world have decided to make a selection of typical "female" shots, and that's what came out of it.

1. Let everyone know that I go to the gym. B>

2. Gray feet by the fire, waiting for you. B>

3. "Girls fotkat!» I>

4. Would you like sweets? B>

5. SELF "Waiting for a miracle». B>

6. Me and my dog ​​(no matter what the person can not be seen). B>

7. What do you want to see me tomorrow? B>

8. My warm plaid is always with me. B>

9. Hey, Princess, less stress! B>

10. Everyone should be a picture with her legs in this perspective. Once a week. Min. B>

11. Another great day ahead. B>

12. I do not poses is a normal spontaneous picture. B>

13. Well, what if the green manure? I lead a healthy lifestyle! B>

14. This collage saturated with success. Three times. B>

15. Do you want to imagine such? B>

16. Great end of the day. B>

17. It can not be so easy to take and not to take photos in the closet. B>

18. Nice view from my workplace today. B>

19. The warmth and comfort. B>

20. I drink coffee, and this everyone should know.

21. So I look today. B>

We are confident that these guys did not have any evil intent, so that girls do not need to be offended. It should be a good laugh and maybe a little bit to think about how their pictures look the part.

Share this post with your friends - even if they smile, looking at these funny pictures!

instagram.com/brosbeingbasic

Tags

See also

New and interesting