Innocent farewell kiss this guy turned to slap in the face. That's what was the reason ...

Meet is Cole. You just look at it a nice attractive face!

Is not he pretty face ?!

Cole - the soul of the company. He is a good student, involved in sports and volunteer activities, speaking at conferences and is a member of the student organization of men.

Cole. He's got a guy and generally something they have formed a great couple.

A little bit earlier this week, he and his friend had a fun dinner together. After this event, they, as usual, good-bye, kissed and wished each other good night.

Unfortunately, some guy saw it and decided to follow the Cole, as he went to his car. He first began to heap curses Cole, and then hit him in the face.

Later that night, Cole decided to publish on Twitter sleduyuyuschee message:

«I'm sorry that you called me a fagot. I'm sorry you hit me without any reason. I wish that all your self-doubt does not allow you to accept others as they are. I'm sorry I threatened you. I>

I'm proud that I'm so confident that I can afford to love, whom I love and have loved them. I am proud that I have family and friends who love me the way I am. Frankly, I do about anything do not regret ». I>

It is commendable that Cole had the courage to write and submit all this before the eyes of the public. This letter did not passed by the sight of Internet users. This conversation even joined Lance Bass - former member of the band 'N Sync, who once also was not afraid to make a strong statement about their homosexual.

If you need to refresh your memory, who is Lance Bass ...

After receiving tremendous support from celebrities from around the world, Cole and his partner decided to hand over the world are very important message.

Love indeed - the most powerful force on Earth. Sometimes it may take is not always clear to each of us form. And if we do something we do not understand or do not accept, let's leave it for the others the right to be who they are and they do not impose their worldview. So, Cole, I would like to advise all not to put their feelings in public. If so, even unconventional, love makes a person happy, then who cares ?! Share this story with your friends.

twitter.com/ColeLedford11

Tags

See also

New and interesting