When you do not hold back the tears and emotions ... 17 incredibly touching pictures of brides and their fathers.

This was a fabulous day she had dreamed all his life. How many can remember, she has always dreamed about how stands next to the only one in the chic white dress, just like a princess. And now the day has come ... It goes hand in hand with another the most important man in her life - her father - to the wedding altar. Words can not convey the feelings of the storm that occurs in the soul of her father. Today, he had married his beloved daughter. Fortunately, he lived to this day and can genuinely happy for the fate of his girls. This 17 wedding pictures of brides and their fathers who transmit their most delicate feelings. They will not leave anyone indifferent ... I look - and at the very soul rejoices!

Photo: Juliea Whitlock

Photo: FerJuaristi

Do not hold back the tears ...

Photo: Jeffrey and Julia Woods

and emotions ...

Photo: The Studio Photographers

Wedding dance with her daughter.

Photo: Jeffrey and Julia Woods

Photo: StyleMePretty

Photo: Little Acorn Photo

Photo: Pinterest

Photo: Pinterest

Photo: Megan Hook

Photo: S6 Photography

My father - the best in the world!

Photo: Norwegian Wedding Blog

Photo: Helmut Lang

Native deathly pale ...

Photo: Marina Dmitrieva

Photo: Bridal Musings

Photo: Jeremiah and Rachel

Photo: Jason and Gina

These people and the glow of happiness! Looking at these wonderful pictures, I want to smile, because they saved someone's warmest memories. Show these sensual images to your friends ..

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting